Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Oct 27 update mentioned in regards to legacy ios devices

So are we getting an update today as mentioned by crumb?
  • "Kyno;c-2186431" wrote:
    "Fingolfin26;c-2186422" wrote:
    "scuba;c-2186109" wrote:
    "Fingolfin26;c-2186083" wrote:
    I mean, I guess, you'd think they'd have the description all ready to go though right? Not typing it up an hour ahead of when the update gets forced

Umm... You would think. I was trying to give them a little leeway, could be there is nothing outside the graphics update as posted in the play store.

When crumb mentioned it he said there were new game modes along with the graphics

Do you have a quote on that?

@Kyno it's right there in the past. Just look at the one regarding legacy ios devices
    scuba75
    Seasoned Rookie
    "Fingolfin26;c-2186534" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-2186431" wrote:
    "scuba;c-2186109" wrote:
    I mean, I guess, you'd think they'd have the description all ready to go though right? Not typing it up an hour ahead of when the update gets forced

Umm... You would think. I was trying to give them a little leeway, could be there is nothing outside the graphics update as posted in the play store.

When crumb mentioned it he said there were new game modes along with the graphics

Kyno it's right there in the past. Just look at the one regarding legacy ios devices

Umm... It says new features not new game modes.

Beginning on October 27, 2020, in order to accommodate the new features and graphics associated with the game’s next update, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes will no longer be supported on some legacy iOS devices.
  • "scuba;c-2186538" wrote:
    "Fingolfin26;c-2186534" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-2186431" wrote:
    "scuba;c-2186109" wrote:

Kyno it's right there in the past. Just look at the one regarding legacy ios devices

Umm... It says new features not new game modes.

Beginning on October 27, 2020, in order to accommodate the new features and graphics associated with the game’s next update, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes will no longer be supported on some legacy iOS devices.

Thanks.