Forum Discussion

9 months ago

Pack price shenanigans

There is a Bo Katan pack in the game that gives 50 shards of each of the new marquees. In my guild mate's game it is $19.99 USD. In my game however, it is $49.99 USD!!! How is this even an allowed business practice?
  • It’s listed at 19.99 in game but will charge you 39.99. That’s gonna be a problem with chargebacks for them. Screenshot it because you’ll need it for disputes
  • Same thing. Others in the guild got it for $19.99 and were charged $19.99...others bought it for $19.99 and got charged $50...Mine says $50. It is a bit of an unfair advantage for those they got 100 shards for $40 and will have an edge in the upcoming conquest etc.
  • Showing the lower price for iphone users from what i can tell. Everyone with an android see's it at 49.99
  • I'm wondering the same. I have the screenshot asking price for the content, the agreed purchase pending screenshot...are they just going to go and say oh that's not accurate now so add another 30? Hell no guys...price is listed in game as 19.99 when I bought it and my pending payment says that price. They increase they going to have a lot more complaints and dealings with payment centers.
    Whatelse73
    Rising Adventurer
    A guildmate saw it in the webstore for 47.49 and in-game for 19.99. So yep, that's a huge error on their part because that means it is only 19.99 for everyone until they fix that.

Hey CG, how's that lack of beta testers and QA/QC going for you?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Hollis Queens!
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    Issue has been addressed:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/267653/incorrect-display-price-for-bo-katan-bundle-on-ios