Forum Discussion

DaPowerfulJedi
New Spectator
6 years ago

Padmé Amidala Kit Idea

Padmé Amidala
Light Side, Support, Galactic Republic

Royal Assault Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy and if Padme was debuffed, dispel all of their buffs. If Padme was buffed, gain 25% turn meter.

Diplomatic Solution Special 1: Grant all allies potency up and tenacity up for 2 turns which can’t be copied, dispelled, or prevented. Dispel all debuffs from Galactic Republic allies and inflict defense down for 2 turns on all Separatist enemies. (Cooldown 4)

Gentle Strike Special 2: Deal special damage to target enemy, and remove 100% turn meter. Call target ally to assist, and call JKA to assist if he’s present. Galactic Republic allies gain defense up for 3 turns. This attack can’t be countered or evaded. (Cooldown 5)

Peaceful Negotiations Leader: Galactic Republic allies gain 40% tenacity, max health and max protection. Separatist enemies have-20% tenacity, max health and max protection. ZETA: Clones gain 20% offense (stacking) for their next two turns when anyone scores a critical hit. Jedi allies gain 20% defense (stacking) for their next two turns when anyone scores a critical hit.

Senator of Naboo Unique: Padmé reduces her cooldowns by one whenever she scores a critical hit. She has +30 speed and +50% max health. When a Galactic Republic ally uses a special ability, Padmé assists them. ZETA: When Jedi Knight Anakin or General Kenobi gain a buff, Padmé recovers 20% health and gains 20% turn meter. She grants them protection up (20%) for 3 turns which can’t be copied, dispelled, or prevented whenever this ability triggers.
  • Nice kit. really like it.
    It's kinda funny that I made a kit for het myself a few days ago. (thou it was ore of an reaction to another kit so it kinda go lost). Mine is nothing like this one which actually makes me like it all the more.
  • I love it. I think the leader ability needs a little more to add to Galactic republic but other than that it’s great.
    I made a grievous/manga guard rework idea if you’re interested in more or these.
    By the way, what kind of stats are you thinking about her? I know she’s support but does she also have high damage? Is she fast?
  • Average speed, low damage, low protection, high health, high tenacity, high defense, average potency, average crit chance.