Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Padme in HSTR

has anyone used team in HSTR? whats the best phase to use her in?
  • "TVF;c-1937010" wrote:
    I also run GMY with JKR so that's not an option. Wondering if Padme Ani Ahsoka +2 whatever (GK, Barris, QGJ, etc) can do anything worth running.

Ive seen padme ani Ahsoka GK bariss pull 6 million in phase 2. It's basically the second best phase 2 team (tieing with a GK wampa team) but who gets to run 2 teams in phase 2 with jkr so prevalent.
  • "Finch1221;c-1937298" wrote:
    Ran G8 Padme, G12 Ani, G11 AT, G12 QGJ, G11 zBarris and scored 500k considering they are very undergeared and no GK or GMY ect I was quite impressed for a P3 score (HSTR)

Assuming you want to use GMY/GK elsewhere I would say Barris, Plo Koon, QGJ, Mace would be decent 4 and 5ths for their dispells. I would also consider Clone sergent for his big hit all but i've not got him geared up.

I don't think the dispels really matter.

I wish I had thought to try C3. He was still available after escaping P1.
  • Well I got 2m in P1 in our last raid, current raid ill try in p2

btw Padme g12, rest of GR are at G13 all zetad
  • G10zzpadme zGMY zAT zJKA zGK all g12 did 1.7 million in p1 Hsith for me our last run. Recently got her to g12 so I can see her doing 2 million next time
  • The problem with padme I have is tgat you have to take out too many parts of other teams to make it do equal or less damage.

I usually run jtr in p1 for 7-9 mil

No conflicts there

I run jkr in the end of p1 or p2 depending on whether there is anything left in p1 by the time i get done with jtr. I get around 7 mil if it's just p2 and 9 or 10 if there's some left in p1 (depends how much is left.) With relics on jkr and gmy (only lvl 1 or 2 for now), 12 or 15 percent is doable with decent rng.

So can't use gmy without neutering a team that does more dmg than it gets un p2.

Usually by then p2 is over but if I auto it for slightly less dmg, it is possible to squeeze in a second team.

But then there's my p3 team. I use ns with jka since it does 20 mil on a bad day and the full p3 plus part of p4 on a good day. So 20-40 million.

But you need jka for that.

I've tried padme without gmy and jka in p4 but it's really not all that impressive. About 300 to 400k. So nothing to brag about and not worth the effort when 3 teams do over 50 mil in most raids.
  • "DarkHelmet1138;c-1965604" wrote:
    The problem with padme I have is tgat you have to take out too many parts of other teams to make it do equal or less damage.

I usually run jtr in p1 for 7-9 mil

No conflicts there

I run jkr in the end of p1 or p2 depending on whether there is anything left in p1 by the time i get done with jtr. I get around 7 mil if it's just p2 and 9 or 10 if there's some left in p1 (depends how much is left.) With relics on jkr and gmy (only lvl 1 or 2 for now), 12 or 15 percent is doable with decent rng.

So can't use gmy without neutering a team that does more dmg than it gets un p2.

Usually by then p2 is over but if I auto it for slightly less dmg, it is possible to squeeze in a second team.

But then there's my p3 team. I use ns with jka since it does 20 mil on a bad day and the full p3 plus part of p4 on a good day. So 20-40 million.

But you need jka for that.

I've tried padme without gmy and jka in p4 but it's really not all that impressive. About 300 to 400k. So nothing to brag about and not worth the effort when 3 teams do over 50 mil in most raids.

assuming the P3 cheese never gets fixed yes.

1 - you would never do p2 with Padme as its done to quickly with JKR anyways

2 - I run CLS in p3 and get 20%+

3- here is my p4 run just cause. Was about 20% off of DN (didnt want remod NS for the run)
  • P2 5m easily: Padme, Anakin, Ahsoka, GK one 501st CT - Rex, Echo, Fives - no one taken from other teams.
    Or if someone is using Anakin in P3 with NS, then just add one more CT.
  • P1 —> JTR* 12m+ average run, C3PO escapes = great news!
    Because
    P2 —> Sub Ezra for GK in your JKR team = 8m
    Then run Padme with GK and C3PO = 7m

Admittedly Padme is my Arena team, so Relics + my best mods!
  • "Shadowscream;c-1965739" wrote:
    P1 —> JTR* 12m+ average run, C3PO escapes = great news!
    Because
    P2 —> Sub Ezra for GK in your JKR team = 8m
    Then run Padme with GK and C3PO = 7m

Admittedly Padme is my Arena team, so Relics + my best mods!

My JTR needs work, usually best runs are 7ish mil

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,273 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago