Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Panic Farm?

Can we all please agree that after the first time a character drops (read - Released) from that point on there is no such thing as an induced "Panic Farm"? I'm so sick of people constantly saying that for Revan and Chewie. C'mon guys, it's not a panic farm if they were here 4 months ago, we all knew they were gonna be back in a few months. If you wanted them you shoulda been farming them. The only way it's a "panic farm" is if you chose not to farm the character til you heard they were coming back.

And Frankly, that's self inflicted. Stop acting like it's a Greed decision just cause you werent ready.

/Rant
  • "Ultra;c-1762366" wrote:
    "JohnAran;c-1762363" wrote:
    "Reyalp;c-1762198" wrote:
    There is no panic farm this time round, and if you are panic farming you've only got yourself to blame. For context, you've had 105 days between events - that's 3 shards per day per toon to get them all to 7* (305/105 = 3). That's being kind and assuming you started on 0.

Again with the pointless blame, i don’t understand. I don’t see how the fact that it would be your own fault makes it less a panic for you. Those things are 100% unrelated and yet people seem to tunnel-vision on that so hard.
    Its a self-induced panic farm rather than game induced. OP's point is that its not a widely accepted panic farm since its self-inflicted, so that term doesn't need to be thrown around in every single event that is returning.

Yes i agree with op on that. I disagree with kyno and others saying there is no panic after first event. People talk about ea greed at every occasion they get and make up conspiracies at every corners. That’s one of the things i actually like about those forums :P
  • "SylForge006;d-193831" wrote:
    Can we all please agree that after the first time a character drops (read - Released) from that point on there is no such thing as an induced "Panic Farm"? I'm so sick of people constantly saying that for Revan and Chewie. C'mon guys, it's not a panic farm if they were here 4 months ago, we all knew they were gonna be back in a few months. If you wanted them you shoulda been farming them. The only way it's a "panic farm" is if you chose not to farm the character til you heard they were coming back.

And Frankly, that's self inflicted. Stop acting like it's a GreedO decision just cause you werent ready.

/Rant

"JohnAran;c-1762438" wrote:
    Yes i agree with op on that. I disagree with kyno and others saying there is no panic after first event. People talk about ea greedO at every occasion they get and make up conspiracies at every corners. That’s one of the things i actually like about those forums :P

I think the bigger question is why has no one mentioned the obvious developer hint in both of these posts.. I mean clearly these two guys are not EA or CG staff, and it's kinda hard for there to be more than one greedo.. since he was shot and killed by Han (who shot first clearly); but c'mon... family guy greedo confirmed?

• "jfears2;c-1762468" wrote:
    "SylForge006;d-193831" wrote:

And Frankly, that's self inflicted. Stop acting like it's a GreedO decision just cause you werent ready.

/Rant

"JohnAran;c-1762438" wrote:
    Yes i agree with op on that. I disagree with kyno and others saying there is no panic after first event. People talk about ea greedO at every occasion they get and make up conspiracies at every corners. That’s one of the things i actually like about those forums :P

I think the bigger question is why has no one mentioned the obvious developer hint in both of these posts.. I mean clearly these two guys are not EA or CG staff, and it's kinda hard for there to be more than one greedo.. since he was shot and killed by Han (who shot first clearly); but c'mon... family guy greedo confirmed?

Greedo Fulcrum?