Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Patch Notes, Did I Miss It?

There was a post by the Devs saying "The patch notes for TU12 will be arriving tomorrow morning" and it was posted on Friday afternoon. So even if they meant 'next business day' meaning Monday that day has passed.
So, is it just hiding? Or posted in an area I don't look?
  • "Sunod10;c-1554626" wrote:
    People complaining about people complaining. Gotta love Hypocrites lol

You're caught in a causality loop. Complaining about complaining about complaining.. Oh crud now I am too..
  • "DuneSeaFarmer;c-1554630" wrote:
    "Sunod10;c-1554626" wrote:
    People complaining about people complaining. Gotta love Hypocrites lol

You're caught in a causality loop. Complaining about complaining about complaining.. Oh crud now I am too..

Not complaining. So not in this weird loop. Just observing and laughing.
  • "NicWester;c-1554615" wrote:
    "Mahbrethir;c-1554599" wrote:
    They missed half the features they were supposedly going to add too. Auto join doesn't work, some people have a join button to post zero, some people don't, even after the update.

I really wish they'd take the time to write out the changes they're making and how they 'work' instead of vaguely referring to the way something might work. And by "they" I mean CG, and not some youtuber who takes 20 minutes to dish out 45 seconds of content.

Good Lord, how hard is it to read an announcement? Literally all of this stuff is addressed in there. God...

As I said in the other thread, to be fair, the announcement is still tagged as being posted on May 18 with an update on May 21. I had no idea that this had been posted at all.
  • And, to be fair, their 'announcement' about it is 4 days old (they just edited it), when they said we were good to download it last night.

My main complaint is about how they handle all new features, not just this snafu with the accidental update release.
  • The update is not live yet. Just available for download.

Carrie is chasing people down with a bat, trying to get all the notes in one place for us. We should expect them when the update goes live.