Forum Discussion

6 years ago

why no patch notes on Darth Revan change?

Darth Revan used to start with Insanity, but it appears there was been a tweak to him that isnt posted on the update notes. He starts with Force Storm now
  • I have not noticed this. Did my climb just a few hours ago and it didn't happen once. Occasionally the AI will start differently. I've seen JKR start with AOE every great once in a while. It's just RNG.

• I did 3 fight with DR + Yoda and SiT. All 3 he did FS. So now the game is making tweaks to teams because people are finding ways around people with better speed mods...
  • "MoBlaq;c-1867658" wrote:
    I did 3 fight with DR + Yoda and SiT. All 3 he did FS. So now the game is making tweaks to teams because people are finding ways around people with better speed mods...

I did another one about 10 minutes ago and once again no change.
  • I did not see him start with FS in my climb though if the AI is smart enough to know when to prioritize one over the other that’s not something you can really complain about.
  • The AI will randomly and some times infrequently use different skills. I dont know if it's on open or just more noticeable, but if you do a quick search you will see JKR has started without marking toons as his opening move. It just happens sometimes.
  • It's refreshing to see this actually. It may just be the rare occasion like jkr opening with his AOE like others have mentioned but regardless any time the AI is random its a good thing in my opinion. It's definitely something this game could use a little more of. But if your DR is faster it's actually better to start with this anyways even if they have Malak.
  • I have observed JKR open with AOE before, but it was very rare. Then again the JKR meta lasted so long and we've had so many JKR fights that we've seen the rare occurrences.

Have not seen DR open with anything else yet but I fight DR a lot less.