Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Petition to Fix the Carbonite Circuit Board Economy

Please cast your 'vote' below for a change in the value of the gear used to fabricate this relic material. Other solutions to calibrate this gear grind are acceptable as well.
  • It would be cool if we could salvage some of the (literally) millions of training droids we have for Carbonite Circuit Boards.
  • "TheDude420;c-2396283" wrote:
    It would be cool if we could salvage some of the (literally) millions of training droids we have for Carbonite Circuit Boards.

I like this.

Beyond that, though, Light Side 1-D normal. You get carbonite materials hella fast so I’m not totally despairing. But it would be nice to run more Assault Battles to speed up acquisition without farming gear.
  • lol - That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

CG doesn't do petitions. I mean I want more CCBs as much as anyone else, but votes, polls, and petitions have never moved them to do anything. Good luck with this though.
  • "TheDude420;c-2396283" wrote:
    It would be cool if we could salvage some of the (literally) millions of training droids we have for Carbonite Circuit Boards.

We as a collective?

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,322 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago