Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Plea for more KOTOR content with the remake coming.

As a day 151 player, I have a pretty unique perspective on the game so you game devs should really listen up when I speak if you know what’s good for ya. Those day 1 players, for example, are a dime a dozen. And, don’t get me started on day 152 players, they just haven’t played long enough to have credible opinions on the state of the game. At any rate, I’m quite certain most of your blunders with the game could be easily mended by adding Calo Nord as a playable character. Ignore at your peril.

Furthermore, I spent a $20 gift card on the game once a few years ago so I’m not like an entitled f2p guy and you devs should really bend over backwards to keep paying customers like me (or more specifically me) happy, right? Anyway, just thought you’d appreciate hearing what’s obviously in the game’s best interest.

In short, give me Calo Nord already!!! 😂

Signed,
A totally not entitled day 151, paying customer.

PS while you’re at it, if it’s not too much trouble, could you go ahead and hand just my account a fully maxed out Calo Nord when you add him to the game. Thanks! You guys are the best!
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Calo_Nord;c-2304243" wrote:
    "crzydroid;c-2304239" wrote:
    "A few years ago" is more than 151 days.

I think you misunderstood. Day 151 player means a started playing the game about 5 months after launch so spending money a few years ago is entirely consistent with that.

If a Day 3
    Day 2
    and Day 1 player requested Calo Nord, I think the chances of him being in the game is higher
  • "crzydroid;c-2304239" wrote:

I think you misunderstood. Day 151 player means a started playing the game about 5 months after launch so spending money a few years ago is entirely consistent with that.
  • "Calo_Nord;c-2304243" wrote:

I think you misunderstood. Day 151 player means I started playing the game about 5 months after launch so spending money a few years ago is entirely consistent with that.

“A few years ago” is more than 1 day. Nonetheless, a day 1 player could have spent money a few years ago. Food for thought.
  • I can rest easy now knowing my plea to the devs has been relegated to a corner of the forums where no dev will ever see it. Wahoo!
  • "Bubblechomp;c-2304211" wrote:
    Jar Jar would be a superior addition. Bring on Tarpals and Boss Nass, too.

Spoken like a >= day 1 but < day 151 player if ever I saw one.
  • "Ultra;c-2304271" wrote:
    "Calo_Nord;c-2304243" wrote:

If a Day 3
    Day 2
    and Day 1 player requested Calo Nord, I think the chances of him being in the game is higher

Day 1, day 2, and day 3 players rarely agree on anything.