Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Please, ease gear grind

Hello,

I hope a Devs will read this post and i will try to make it as constructive as possible.

First of all, thanks a lot for easing the credit crunch. The addition of credits in arena, the revamp of the credit heist, new raid rewards made the game much funnier and we are now able to level toon and level mods.

You also made the shards collection grind extremely convenient, where we know more or less the excepted rate of drop (around 1/3) for Cantina and hard node.

My issue is with the gear as of now. It takes approximatively one month to completely max a toon in mean. Many players complain that they have excess of gear and are in bottleneck of many of salvage (mostly mk5 stun guns, mk3 stun cuff).

Your move about adding gear salavage to fleet shipments is really welcome and I suppose with time player will shift to buy gear instead of Zeta mates (although I doubt about it). However, I think there still a great imbalance between shard availability, credit and gear.

What I really want to ask is about communication as well. Can you say some words in next Devs update about the gear grind? If it is WAI? If a Devs post a response in this thread (and if the Devs responsible for the economy as well) I can provide a good overview supported with data and by many other players.