Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Problem with speed secondary

Hi, sorry for my english beacause i'm french !
So, I want to know if there si à method to get high secondary speed on mods, because I can see ennemy with 15 or 20 on secondary mods but me I never get that. Thank you for your answers.
  • Only level up 4-5 dot mods that are green, blue, purple, or gold and have a speed secondary stat already showing at level 1. Trying to actually get any of those is like hitting the lottery except occasionally people actually win the lottery. I still have no 20 speed secondary mods.
  • A mod has four secondaries. The yellow A mod begins with all four unlocked, and they get increased from there.

The purple B mod starts with three unlocked, a blue C starts with two, a green D starts with one, and a grey/light blue E starts with zero.

As you upgrade the mods, the secondaries will get increased one at a time. The yellow mod will get the most increases, and each color gets one less stat increase. It is random luck which secondary will increase as you progress through your upgrades, from level 1 to 15. White mods will unlock four secondaries, but none will ever increase. Yellow mods start with four, and you will get four random increases.

(I purchased a MK V-A mod with speed +5 as the first secondary listed. After all of the upgrades, speed never increased. All upgrades went to the defense secondary--speed stayed at +5. Bad luck!)

To get a mod with +20 speed, it would have to be a MK V-A mod with a good speed secondary to begin with, and you would have to get lucky and have the random increase go to speed every single time. Kind of like winning the lottery.
  • "_JB_;898785" wrote:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYaiApAwpno

To summarize this video, luck.
  • "EnergyX;c-1531533" wrote:
    By my calculations, Speed mods with a secondary speed stat are not being computed correctly. The secondary speed value is being ignored.

http://99.56.95.155/images/swgoh%20zombie%20speed%20stats.png

The 10% bonus speed from speed set is applied on the base speed not on the total. The correct math there would be:

- Without diamond: (96x1.1) + 53 = 158.6
    - With diamond: (96x1.1) + 58 = 163.6
  • "Huatimus;c-1531587" wrote:
    Just to add on, Base speed also only considers COMPLETED gear levels.

This. Any speed added from the "current" or open gear set does not go into mod calculations, neither does added speed from mods.