Forum Discussion

• "DMG_SW;c-2354252" wrote:
    Obviously I can't prove that I didn't spend crystals four years ago, but in general the whole "xyz toon costs 123 dollars" thing has always just been overblown exaggerations by people who don't want to admit that they regret the way they distributed their in game resources.

I'd say it's more an exaggeration by people who don't have patience. Time is money, and vice-versa. Some folks have to have it right now so they'll spend money for it. Others are willing to wait and will spend time for it.

I think I finally got Revan on the third run of the event because I started farming Jolee late and don't do refreshes on nodes, so I'm limited to the 3/5/8 tries per day depending on the era the game was in. But I got him and didn't pay anything for him.

It's the "tip of the spear" comment that got blown out of proportion, when you think about it. They don't create anything with the expectation that players MUST pay for it. They create things with the certainty that some people a very small number WILL pay for it, and the rest will get it free on the second or third and later runs of the event.

(Edited for precision--"some people" was too vague.)
  • Got all the conquest characters so it’s gonna be at least a year before i even see the new content.

Wish we had a new mode for everyone.
    Persimius
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Rius;c-2355718" wrote:
    Any predictions on whether this will be release alongside next conquest or any other ideas. My conquest store is running dry, no CAT appearance in 2 weeks. Really bad RNG on the rotation with maul and RC. Falling behind on unlocking her and not sure if to keep the stashed crystals or make use on relic gear for now and just keep 600 for when she next graces my store. If PG is to be released soon I could keep the crystals for the refresh and catch up on her not appearing at the moment.

Ultimately depends on if PG needs a title update for a new interface or not. Did they create a new thing for it, or did they just re-skin Galactic Bounties and it will show up in the events table every month?
  • Not listed on the May events calendar, sooo, surprise appearance or not released this month?
  • "Schwartzring;c-2356527" wrote:
    Not listed on the May events calendar, sooo, surprise appearance or not released this month?

I would not expect it on the calendar. Far as I'm aware it may pop up anytime in the next month.
    MasterSeedy
    Seasoned Veteran
    Yes, that's my thought: Either on the same day Conquest starts or on the same day/day after Conquest ends.