Forum Discussion

yeahfu2
New Spectator
2 years ago

Proving grounds

Has something changed in proving grounds? Seems you can't even beat it now even with a GL and good mods. Just seems unbeatable
  • To hell with proving grounds the interceptor event is kittens. The description recommends relic 3+ toons yet my R7+ toons are being one shot with an AOE that takes out 3 toons before I even get a turn. CG really expects me to sit here all day, move mods around and attempt this 20+ times?
    yeahfu2
    New Spectator
    think there is a few videos out now to help but it's dicey trying to just get a one star let alone 3 stars. I don't think it's made to be able to 3*
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Riocante;c-2432472" wrote:
    Goodbye swgoh, Today you did great things again to take away the players' desire to play. The TIE interceptor event is a joke. Got three Galactic Legends and none can complete this event. Great work and thanks for wasting my time leveling the galactic legends.

Guess you haven’t bothered to look at YouTube or anything for help in regards to the event. But bye I guess
  • I can only speak for TIE interceptor but no, this event isn’t any harder. I beat it first time with the team comp that I’ve used for the last couple and which work for me for an easy, albeit one star, win
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Riocante;c-2432479" wrote:
    if this is supposed to be the solution then something is really wrong

…So if you’re having a problem with something and the solution would be available on YouTube, that’s wrong?