Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Purchase pack probability drop rates

Normally I am not one to complain about the game, I've been playing for years and I very much so enjoy Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. But as a consumer I would hope that EA Sports and other parent companies of Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes would listen when a consumer has a complaint. recently I've been a bunch of shards short on anikins Skywalker's Starfighter for the general Skywalker event. So I said what the heck I'll spend some money on his 1300 Crystal Ship pack. After spending $60 which basically gave me six different chances of receiving a random drop pack, I walked away with no more than around 30 Starfighter ship shards. I'm going to be very honest with the game developers and say that your drop rates and drop probabilities are flat-out ridiculous. I've spent quite a bit of money in this game and this ship pack by far is the worst item I have ever purchased. Won't be doing that again!
  • "Ghost_Five0122_;c-2073360" wrote:
    I'm not saying that they weren't visible. I'm not saying that I did not fully understand the probability before I purchased it. I am simply just trying to send a message saying that I was disappointed and that sit people. Sometimes just sometimes a company values the opinion of its consumer. I spend tons of money on this game so I think I have the right to say hey this product I just purchased was a disappointment. Some of you guys got to get a life.

"I spend tons of money on this game"

This is why they will not change the drop rates. There are lots of people like you and as long as you continue to spend money there is absolutely no reason for them to change those rates.
  • Well after these select purchases, I Can honestly say that I am not going to buy those packs again, until they change the drop rates. It is just not worth the investment. I would hope that the game developers would take my feedback and the feedback of others and apply that to there business model for the game.
  • "Ghost_Five0122_;c-2073428" wrote:
    Well after these select purchases, I Can honestly say that I am not going to buy those packs again, until they change the drop rates. It is just not worth the investment. I would hope that the game developers would take my feedback and the feedback of others and apply that to there business model for the game.

The only feedback they will listen to is their metrics on spending, the closing of wallets, so you’re on the right path now to make happen what you want to happen.

When it comes to their business model, they will not take feedback on the forums, reddit or anywhere else.

• So you knew the drop rates are terrible but you bought it a bunch of times anyway?