Forum Discussion

MasterSeedy
Seasoned Hotshot
7 years ago

Quest rewards & Ventress

First, the quest rewards are terrible. I'm fairly sure I'll never finish even one, but I'm leaving Sith Agent open b/c who knows, right? I abandoned Jedi. It's worse than worthless.

But in general, the Arena requirements virtually guarantee loss of Arena rank. It's possible, I suppose, to put together a 5 x Sith Arena team, and some people are going to have those already, but the vast majority of quests literally require a drop in arena rank that costs far more crystals than you earn.

This is bad design. I'd frankly rather you simply require things other than arena rank and charge people crystals to go up quest levels instead of giving tiny crystal rewards then requiring loss of Arena rank and crystals along the way. It's just more honest.

Then there's the Sith Agent quest. Now that I've bumped Ventress to g12 (she'd been sitting at g10 for a while), I finished p1 quickly enough, but then I find that she's not eligible for the 5 x g12 Sith requirement or the Sith Arena requirement.

I'm sorry, but you don't need to give Ventress a sith tag if you're opposed to it, but why would you make the Sith Agent requirements exclude Ventress at p2-p4 after requiring Ventress specifically at p1? That's not building up over time, that's discarding the work people have done.

I think the quest titles are badly designed, and I won't pursue them until they get revamped, but I'm not the only one playing this game and other people probably will go after them despite the Arena requirements and other problems. So, don't worry about me, I'm far too disenchanted for a small change to make much difference, but for the people who still manage to take these quests seriously you should really revamp the Sith Agent requirements to allow Ventress to count as a Sith for all p2+ requirements even if she doesn't get the faction tag.