Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Question about weekly shipments

I posted this under new players but not sure if I should also put it here as I need someone with experience to answer my question.
First post here, have been playing for a few months now. Wanted to ask, for the last 3 weeks I was buying 30 shards of Commander Kenobi shards, the max you can buy in a weekly shipment. My guild does not do do the Kenobi shards raid but this was the week I was going to get him. This week he is not in the weekly shipments, and now all the crystals I have spent are wasted as I will be 30 away from activating him.

My question is, does he alternate in the Weekly shipment? It is now Han Solo. Will I be able to by Kenobi shards in the future? Sucks as all these weeks it was coming down to tonight to finally add him to my collection, as he is my favorite character and I love the CW’s
    UC-mariogsh
    Seasoned Novice
    "Kenobifan977;d-253729" wrote:
    I posted this under new players but not sure if I should also put it here as I need someone with experience to answer my question.
    First post here, have been playing for a few months now. Wanted to ask, for the last 3 weeks I was buying 30 shards of Commander Kenobi shards, the max you can buy in a weekly shipment. My guild does not do do the Kenobi shards raid but this was the week I was going to get him. This week he is not in the weekly shipments, and now all the crystals I have spent are wasted as I will be 30 away from activating him.

My question is, does he alternate in the Weekly shipment? It is now Han Solo. Will I be able to by Kenobi shards in the future? Sucks as all these weeks it was coming down to tonight to finally add him to my collection, as he is my favorite character and I love the CW’s

Sadly, is very uncertain, when it comes to characters in weekly shipments you don't know what to expect

Few months ago they put Wat Tambor there for like 3 weeks in a row, then was gone to never be seen again

Rotation on weekly shipments for toons is uncertain, he might come back, he might not
  • "mariogsh;c-2336727" wrote:

Sadly, is very uncertain, when it comes to characters in weekly shipments you don't know what to expect

Few months ago they put Wat Tambor there for like 3 weeks in a row, then was gone to never be seen again

Rotation on weekly shipments for toons is uncertain, he might come back, he might not

Damn that’s hard to hear. The spot where Han is now, is that where Tambor was? Is that the spot where they put the Guild/heroic shards?

Have you played long enough to know if Kenobi was in the Weekly Shipment store prior to these last few weeks?
  • honestly, IMO it's not really worth spending crystals on most characters in the shipments, the only exceptions are those in TBs and Gsky/Malak. but only because it's super hard to get their shards (IPD, wampa, etc).

He should come back to it at some point but it's unknown when he will and the shipments don't have a clear cycle. we know about every 4 weeks the major characters switch, but that's about it, we don't know who will go in beside the new shiny characters.

still I know General Kenobi is a good character and tank, but id still wait and try to get into a guide that can beat the tank raid, eventually you will get too many of his shards and it will be good.
  • If your guild is around the same power level you are, you should probably be close to finishing the Tank raid soon. You’ll likely have General Kenobi complete before he comes back to the weekly shipments.
    UC-mariogsh
    Seasoned Novice
    "Kenobifan977;c-2336732" wrote:
    "mariogsh;c-2336727" wrote:

**** that’s hard to hear. The spot where Han is now, is that where Tambor was? Is that the spot where they put the Guild/heroic shards?

Have you played long enough to know if Kenobi was in the Weekly Shipment store prior to these last few weeks?

Yeah, I've been playing for 3 years now, but haven't really noticed if Kenobi was on weekly shipments before, because well, I don't really pay attention to the shards there anyways, if it wasn't for the forums, I would've probably lost the Wat's shards when they were there lol