Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Raid retreat

Just spend a half hour on a raid to lose all the progress. It's very to deceiving to put the escape in the raid because how it was worded it made it sound that the retreat wasn't guaranteed but you could leave with the progress their are at in health and cool downs. I wasted a half hour and took out 30% of the captains health only to lose all the progress because I thought I'd have a chance to save the character for later use. There needs to be more clarity regarding the retreat button if it differs for every game more especially when the damage you dealt still carried over for the raid but without the individual getting points. I fix I'd like is that in raid the retreat button has to be used during the characters turn and if it doesn't work they lose their turn which was how putting the eccape possibility on the top of the raid decription made it sound like.
  • Are trying to say you thought retreat and escape were the same thing?

Retreat acts same as it does in GW and challenges. Like the battle never happened.

Escape will let you keep the damage that your character has done. But they leave at current health and cooldown down count.

I have used escape to save teebo for another run and I have used retreat to change rng.
  • "scuba;388964" wrote:
    Are trying to say you thought retreat and escape were the same thing?

Retreat acts same as it does in GW and challenges. Like the battle never happened.

Escape will let you keep the damage that your character has done. But they leave at current health and cooldown down count.

I have used escape to save teebo for another run and I have used retreat to change rng.

Yeah I did confuse them. Like after this and rereading it a couple of attitudinal times I see that obviously I was wrong but the decription of escape does kinda make it open to interpretation more than it should which was why I thought I'd be able to retreat and save my qgj to use his leader bonus when he was my only guy left. I did feel iffy when it was still labeled as retreat but it is that way in arena so I thought it would not necessarily guarantee you leave the fight. I Thought retreat was limited and that was why they told you that.
  • I think there's a 60% chance to leave... worked once. Everyone eaten... luminara pretty much maxed. I was thankful. :)
  • "Jayprice15;389168" wrote:
    "scuba;388964" wrote:
    Are trying to say you thought retreat and escape were the same thing?

Yeah I did confuse them. Like after this and rereading it a couple of attitudinal times I see that obviously I was wrong but the decription of escape does kinda make it open to interpretation more than it should which was why I thought I'd be able to retreat and save my qgj to use his leader bonus when he was my only guy left. I did feel iffy when it was still labeled as retreat but it is that way in arena so I thought it would not necessarily guarantee you leave the fight. I Thought retreat was limited and that was why they told you that.

Gotcha. I never noticed what escape was labeled in the game just went by the details in the Raid screen. I only knew the retreat option was available under settings cause some one mentioned it here.

I will always try to make someone escape, especially against pigs. They start going all enraged it is time to see if I can save teebo.