Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Rebel Assault Postponement Reconsideration Request

Dear @CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb

I would like for you to reconsider your intent of canceling the Light Side Territory Battle for next week. I understand you are looking to reschedule this guild event to a future time, however with the current scheduling of Guild Events I do not see how you can fit this in. TB takes 6 days and as of right now the largest gap between guild events is only 4 days between the last Territory War of a set and the start of the next TB. As such, there will be rewards missed that people have worked hard to be given opportunity to battle for. A single missed TB could be over 10K Guild Event Tokens, 100 shards, along with the gear and other rewards. Or if you cancel one TW to fit this in that’s still rewards that are missed including zetas that everyone covets. Now you could compress the schedule, however guilds need those few days off between a TB/TW cycle to make roster moves and just relax for a few days.

I understand the reason for this postponement is due to the large update that will happen next week. I look forward to these update and appreciate the concern of coordination and too much going on. As stated above by compressing the schedule to fit it in, you are giving no days off to make roster moves and relax. With skipping other events we are still missing rewards. Also as the coordinator of TB for my guild, with the number of these that have been ran, TB require very minimal coordination as compared to when they first came out. I could also see scheduling both TB and TW on top of each other for a week, which seems like it could possibly be even worse with coordination since both TW and TB resets are about the same time. Personally I would take the one or two days of possible issues over an entire TB missed. Now I do not know the scope of all the new updates so this is all speculation on my side. A lot of effort has been put in to gearing, leveling and working on toons for these TB and missing these rewards really hurts and negates all the effort people have put in.

I hope you take this into consideration because many of us are not looking forward to the missed rewards. Now you could gift everyone a prize box to compensate for the missed rewards. However I would prefer the opportunity to get the GET!

Thanks for the consideration,
Odin Oakenshield