Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Rebel Roundup

Why would anyone with teams strong enough want such lame rewards? I doubt any with Bounty Hunters strong enough to win, are still building wedge or biggs etc.. Seriously, the rewards are really outdated in my opinion.
  • Well this thread got moved to feedback. A lot of these assault wars could use an update to the shard rewards, but im sure that's way way way down the line if ever... my 2 cent chime in is whenever further assault battles are added or adjusted, please just make them 4 rounds instead of 8....it's so painful to make it to the 8th round and deal with bad rng and have to start over...definitely not worth shard shop currency.
  • "Rath_Tarr;c-1636711" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1636666" wrote:
    "DuneSeaFarmer;c-1636495" wrote:
    "Vinny_Vader_Vedi;c-1636493" wrote:
    I think it’s an event that serves more as an equivalent. Thrawns cap ship needs rebel ships. For newer players I’m sure this event is great.

For longer term players - this is all shardshop.

Newer players won't have BH's etc to get past Tier 1?

A well—geared Boba Fettcan solo all of tier 1 with a bit of luck. I made it on my alt in the first try — before I hade any more BHs or troopers to form a team (or even a duo).

But Vinny_Vader is absolutely right. The event is great for nower players. It's challenging for them and the rewards are great for them. Older players can auto it for shard shop currency if they care about it.

Speaking as a newer player - about 3 months / 82 levels - it is simply frustrating to be completely locked out of these events. I don't expect to be able to clear the whole thing but not being able to accomplish anything is both discouraging and dumb. Again, the bar for T1 is set too high.

One character with decent gear can beat the first tier so I don't see where it is too high of a hurdle. He is fairly accessible and not too bad of a farm. Now obviously, there are other priorities so not everyone will have farmed the requirements for every event. But the answer is not to make all tier one events beatable on day one. That is what the challenges are for. Once you out grow those, you'll likely have a roster to beat some of the events. If not, work towards them. That is half the battle.
  • "Rath_Tarr;c-1636711" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1636666" wrote:
    "DuneSeaFarmer;c-1636495" wrote:
    "Vinny_Vader_Vedi;c-1636493" wrote:
    I think it’s an event that serves more as an equivalent. Thrawns cap ship needs rebel ships. For newer players I’m sure this event is great.

For longer term players - this is all shardshop.

Newer players won't have BH's etc to get past Tier 1?

A well—geared Boba Fettcan solo all of tier 1 with a bit of luck. I made it on my alt in the first try — before I hade any more BHs or troopers to form a team (or even a duo).

But Vinny_Vader is absolutely right. The event is great for nower players. It's challenging for them and the rewards are great for them. Older players can auto it for shard shop currency if they care about it.

Speaking as a newer player - about 3 months / 82 levels - it is simply frustrating to be completely locked out of these events. I don't expect to be able to clear the whole thing but not being able to accomplish anything is both discouraging and dumb. Again, the bar for T1 is set too high.

Well, you could have a geared Boba Fett by now. He does well in credit heist and his ship is great, so gearing him is not at all wasted.

• This was today doing t1 again with my g8 bounty hunter squad. Cad Bane is actually still at g7.