Forum Discussion

IcarusSunwalker
Seasoned Novice
2 years ago

Reroll of Datacrons

I have 7 imperial datacrons that I have tried to re-roll more than 21 times!
None of those re-rolls gave me the cool down mechanic. I repeat, none in 21+ re-rolls!!!

This obviously has some impacts, meaning, on my GACs, if the opponent has 1 datacron of those on D, now that JMK datacrons are gone, it's an automatic loss!

It's time for you to come forward and share the details on how re-roll works because, TO ME, it doesn't seem that the mechanics have the same re-roll potential!
Out of 6, you have 2 new mechanics on re-roll, meaning you have 20 combinations possible. I must be very unlucky to have tried more than 21 times and not get one of the 4 good combinations possible where I would be given the cool down mechanic! 20% chance of getting it and in 21+ times I did not!
:o

The player base needs an explanation!
  • "IcarusSunwalker;d-258979" wrote:

It's time for you to come forward and share the details on how re-roll works because, TO ME, it doesn't seem that the mechanics have the same re-roll potential!

They dont. And they said that they dont have the same chances.
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2383428" wrote:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/2378884#Comment_2378884

It’s in the second post in this thread.

Thanks man. So so frustrating!
  • Would be really nice if there were a mercy rule of some sort. Other games have this. It provides an absolute ceiling on investment to get the shiny. At least for me, it makes me feel better to know a maximum cost for something.
  • I was hoping or would make them feel better knowing there isn't some grand conspiracy :)
  • "I_JnK_I;c-2383420" wrote:

They dont. And they said that they dont have the same chances.

Point me out to where they stated that.
  • Sorry, not going through every post of the threads here again. But its there somewhere if you want to look and i have seen others saying that too
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2383428" wrote:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/2378884#Comment_2378884

It’s in the second post in this thread.

Thank you! ^^
  • If it makes you feel better, I hit cdr on the first 3 datacrons I got this set. 1 reroll each.