Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Savage under zMaul lead

Still waiting on a Jedi counter to Maul's lead/unique BS, but besides that. Can someone someone explain how Savage is unstoppable under Maul? I had zQGJ, Aayla, Ahsoka, Yoda left vs just Savage. I stun him with Aayla. He just stacks HoTs and GAINS health when the stun wears off. He either evades or gains health. I use QGJ to remove his buffs. That hit GIVES him buffs. My team is very fast. And I can't touch him.
  • Zader kills him pretty easily, especially when he spends the match adding dots from his sith allies.
  • you need heal or buff immunity or else he will go bonkers on you...
  • As others have said you're gonna need JKA, GK, Vader, Fett, DN or Thrawn. You know who you're facing when you go on, just pack one of the above.
  • "Osik;c-1157212" wrote:
    you need heal or buff immunity or else he will go bonkers on you...

The problem is he cleanses them with every crit.
  • "Darth_Jay77;c-1157156" wrote:
    "Sawyerstooth;c-1156772" wrote:
    "Darth_Jay77;c-1156746" wrote:
    It's his unique ability, especially when it's zeta'd. If I run Jedi, zQGJ, GK, R2, Ezra, and JKA can manage him pretty well. You probably don't have enough firepower in your squad to take him down. Having JKA put buff and heal immunity on him helps too.

My JKA gets taken out too soon. I don't have GK. I shouldn't need him. In principle, that's ridiculous. QGJ, JKA, Yoda are g11, Ahsoka, Aayla are g10. Under, zQGJ, JKA's spd is 196, everyone else is 200+. So, my team isn't weak (45K+).

Not picking at you but youll want GK for the cleanse, crit protection, taunt, and squad attack. Your squad isnt that fast. Mine is R2 at 275, with speed bonus QGJ is 272, GK 270, Ezra 268, JKA 260. Ahsoka is not good enough and Aayla is limited against current meta squads.

Theres good speculation a Jedi Faction pass is coming in August, so wait and see.

I don't have a way of getting GK. My guild, as a whole, is not there yet. Shouldn't need him to win a 4v1 match. Your squad is very fast, but I'm f2p. I haven't found that many mods of that lvl. My team, under zQGJ: Yoda-241, QGJ-223, Ahsoka-223, Aayla-196, JKA-192. I was substantially faster than my opponent who didn't have a character in the 180's. Yoda, QGJ, Aayla, and Ahsoka should be able to defeat Savage by themselves. If they can't, something is broken.

I hope there's a Jedi pass coming soon. I'm beginning to think the devs forgot about them.
  • "Sawyerstooth;c-1157603" wrote:
    "Darth_Jay77;c-1157156" wrote:
    It's his unique ability, especially when it's zeta'd. If I run Jedi, zQGJ, GK, R2, Ezra, and JKA can manage him pretty well. You probably don't have enough firepower in your squad to take him down. Having JKA put buff and heal immunity on him helps too.

My JKA gets taken out too soon. I don't have GK. I shouldn't need him. In principle, that's ridiculous. QGJ, JKA, Yoda are g11, Ahsoka, Aayla are g10. Under, zQGJ, JKA's spd is 196, everyone else is 200+. So, my team isn't weak (45K+).

Not picking at you but youll want GK for the cleanse, crit protection, taunt, and squad attack. Your squad isnt that fast. Mine is R2 at 275, with speed bonus QGJ is 272, GK 270, Ezra 268, JKA 260. Ahsoka is not good enough and Aayla is limited against current meta squads.

Theres good speculation a Jedi Faction pass is coming in August, so wait and see.

I don't have a way of getting GK. My guild, as a whole, is not there yet. Shouldn't need him to win a 4v1 match. Your squad is very fast, but I'm f2p. I haven't found that many mods of that lvl. My team, under zQGJ: Yoda-241, QGJ-223, Ahsoka-223, Aayla-196, JKA-192. I was substantially faster than my opponent who didn't have a character in the 180's. Yoda, QGJ, Aayla, and Ahsoka should be able to defeat Savage by themselves. If they can't, something is broken.

I hope there's a Jedi pass coming soon. I'm beginning to think the devs forgot about them.

They shouldnt need GK but the reality is if you want a competitive Jedi squad, you need GK; its just the way it is right now. Hopefully things change in the near future and we stop getting imdividual characters that you just plug into a Rex squad to be viable.
  • "Sawyerstooth;c-1157603" wrote:
    "Darth_Jay77;c-1157156" wrote:

Jedi don't need a pass. Jedi squads are top notch, just not without GK.
  • It seems like everyone here doesn't realize he cleansed when he gets critted. You can't just put healing immunity on him, he'll get rid of it just as fast