Forum Discussion

8 months ago

Secret Bundle

Did anyone get a popup, when you first opened the game today of a incredible bundle that included relic mats, 100 pieces of both kyros, 4 Omni’s, and some other bottle neck goodies for $9.99……..and now you can’t find it anywhere (Home Screen or SWGOH store)?????
  • I saw the pop-up, and also can't find it in the store.

But, you saw wrong. It's not AND. it's OR. You only get one of those things for $9.99, not all of them.
    Morgoth_swgoh
    Seasoned Newcomer
    It’s a chance for 1 of those things, not all of them.
    It’s one of those packs that pops up once, if you have another device eg an iPad you can log on there and the pack will pop up.
    I think there’s also sometimes something with it popping up next day or something like that.

But note again that you only get one of the listed items so it can be good value, can also be bad depending on where your roster is at.
    samcgui
    Seasoned Novice
    That package fooled me big time =///
    i'm never buyin things before wake up again.. =D
    Whatelse73
    Rising Adventurer
    I saw it and read the instructions. I got 15 zeta pieces for 9.99. BUT, it said you could buy 3 total and it disappeared after that one. It also isn't in the web store.

Even when I want to spend money, you screw it up CG. Good work!
  • "Whatelse73;c-2456603" wrote:
    I saw it and read the instructions. I got 15 zeta pieces for 9.99. BUT, it said you could buy 3 total and it disappeared after that one. It also isn't in the web store.

They didn't screw up. It will come again each of the next two days.
  • Don't understand why not give a fair zeta bundle. People would probably buy for 10$ 15 or 20 zetas due to the big bottleneck on them now.
    Whatelse73
    Rising Adventurer
    "TVF;c-2456604" wrote:
    "Whatelse73;c-2456603" wrote:

They didn't screw up. It will come again each of the next two days.

Yep, my bad. It said purchase limit not daily limit. But, that disincentivizes it for me because why would I want to wait 3 days to collect three 10 dollar packs? It just makes me want to purchase a gambling pack (oh, sorry I meant "surprise mechanics" pack) even less. If it was a 30 dollar pack with a bunch of stuff in it for once a day, okay. But 10 a day for one item? Just silly to do that. It's like they're rolling dice for each new release (they probably consider packs "new content") because that's just an extra step that's not necessary.

So, it just saves me 20 dollars due to a lack of relevance for "why" they're releasing it in such a way.

I would pay 20 dollars for a skin of comeuppance a la Meathead though! That is fire, no cap.