Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Seem to have Hit a Brick Wall

Hi All, 1st time poster in the forums.

Been playing for a while, currently level 76 and have a reasonable collection of characters.

I was doing really well in Character PVP and Ship PVP, all of a sudden I seem to have hit a brick wall. very very rarely win at either now after winning about 90% of the time.

My Squad Arena Team is Power 25,129 and I am on Tier 13.
Boba Fett - level 76, 5 star, Gear Level 8
Bariss Offee - Level 76, 4 Star, Gear Level 8
Mace Windu - Level 76, 5 Star, Gear Level 8
Ahsoka Tano - Level 76, 5 Star, Gear Level 8
Jedi Consular - Level 76, 5 Star, Gear Level 8

My Fleet Team is Power 81,758

Not sure why I am posting to be honest, I appreciate that there is many many permetations to what makes a great team, this is the best I have currently.

I just dont seem to be able to beat anyone, even teams in both PVP's that have lower power scores than me.

Not a rant, just confusion...

Cheers

John

• with regards to mods, all my 50's all have level 15 health mods from the 1st tier of mod challenges, havent unlocked anymore

I guess there is just so much to do now...lol..

I have been farming Lando when not doing Mod Battles. so will progress with that for heists..and possibly the droids next, since i have IG86, IG88 and HK-47...Pogo the Lesser seems a good addition to the droid team for his leader abilitiy.

and try and level a sith team, lol, already I am diversifying again...

I guess I need to invest some real money to get crystals to try and help me along a bit.

not sure what to 7* 1st, possibly Boba since he is already on they way and currently *

ARRGGHHHHH....Too many options now......

I have to sort out something to help me get through the sith story missions and rebel story missions.

Light Side Battles - Normal - 7G, Hard - 6E
    Dark Side Battles - Normal - 5H, Hard - 4E
    Cantina Battles - 6A
    Mod Battles - 2B
  • You already have 3 droids, farm B2 and JE or easiest is to go for Rebels.
  • We need a sticky thread for everyone to put up a single post of what they recommend for new players to start. There will be a bunch of different advice, of course, but people can find one that matches the toons they currently have and just go with it.
  • yeah, its been great to hear everyones guidance and recommendations...Its just overwhelming now as there so many options
  • Well, seriously though, get a team of Scoundrels so you can do the heists. Without the credits and training droids you're going to hit that brick wall a lot more often.
  • "PremierVenoth;978950" wrote:
    Well, seriously though, get a team of Scoundrels so you can do the heists. Without the credits and training droids you're going to hit that brick wall a lot more often.

+1
    Best way to progress is through strong scoundrel team, credits and training droids will come flowing in
  • You obviously spent a lot of time on the game, but you made the mistake of sticking with the characters you had at the beginning rather than thinking about what you want/should have toward the end. What everyone else said is a function of that first problem.

Eventually you'll have to find a squad that is designed to work well together. Others have posted good squads so I won't reiterate. Keep in mind this is a longer-term goal and yes it will take some time. Don't get discouraged and stay focused. I'm active on the forums so PM me if you have any specific questions and I'll try to help
  • Started levelling STHan & Leia...And being trying to collect shards for Lando....But you are right, its going to be a serious slog again getting them up in gear level, star rating and level...
  • HK is 47, 4* and Gear VII, IG88 is 4* and Gear VII, IG-86 is 4*, Gear VI. Never seen any shards for Jawa Engineer or Battledroid.