Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Shard shop 10% ratio

Hi

I tested the new shard shop.
So with one extra shard from a 7* character we can make 15 blue shard shop coins.

But then they sell 2 shards for 300 blue coins.
So it means you need to sell 20 shards to get 300 coins to buy 2 shards.
So the ratio is 2/20 = 10%

It is way too low !!
  • Life is unfair. If you want to be able to use the shard shop spend money, that you'd otherwise blow on something else, on this game. Sometimes I wish they'd let us buy an in-game item called "box of tissues" and send it to players via in game mail.
  • "Zahreem;11455" wrote:
    Is it just me or is having an exclusive character in the shard Shop unfair to new players? I don't even have any 7* characters yet, or the characters I want unlocked. From the image of the shard shop it looks like you have to trade 300 shards to get 2 shards, that's nearly as many shards as a 7* character. Even if you want to unlock a 1* character like the exclusive one its gonna cost 1500 shards.

Do people really have thousands of spare shards?

Most people started the game 2 months or longer ahead of you. In 2months you will just same as us. So how is that unfair?

I have Four 7stars lv70 and i only have 8 extra shards. They only gave me 105 Shard currency!!

• "Zahreem;105751" wrote:
    Oh if it's 10.1 ratio that's fair enough, it looked like 150.1 from the image. Thanks for the correction :smiley:

Your idea of fair is crazy. This is meant to give the whales something to spend their extra shards on.

It will cost 3500 extra shards to unlock and take a new character to 7* if you already have them then great, but no one is going to farm extra shards

You could farm 10 new heroes, unlock them and get them to 7* instead

And I love how they do a double conversion to try and confuse people

Each extra shard is 15 credits and it takes 300 credits to buy 2 shards. If they weren't trying to be shady they would have each extra shard be one credit and the 2 new shards cost 20 credits.

But this way only people who are really paying attention realize you are getting 1 for the price of 10
  • "FashionFett;105752" wrote:
    Yes, there are players who have thousands of spare shards. Not many, but perhaps 5% or so. And there are those who have hundreds of spare shards. I wouldn't worry if you are a new player. Having one exclusive character is a nice chase in the long run. But it is only one hero. For a new player, there are many more (heroes) available via farming to get you started.

I wouldn't worry about the Shard Shop or the Jedi Challenge. There will be many more event in the future and in time, your collecting and building of heroes will give you more opportunities to play those events. But it does give you a goal: to collect 5 Jedi who are 5 stars or above. Not an easy task, but one that is rewarding to unlock a unique hero.

+1Thanks!
    Your sense making is always appreciated FashionFett :)
  • "Zahreem;11455" wrote:
    Is it just me or is having an exclusive character in the shard Shop unfair to new players? I don't even have any 7* characters yet, or the characters I want unlocked. From the image of the shard shop it looks like you have to trade 300 shards to get 2 shards, that's nearly as many shards as a 7* character. Even if you want to unlock a 1* character like the exclusive one its gonna cost 1500 shards.

Do people really have thousands of spare shards?

Why is it unfair? People has farmed for months to get those shards. You should farm that much too (or buy packs as they did)..

• OP FYI.. new player pretty much are play in the New server. So you just have the same advantage as everyone. I guess your top 10 doesn't have any lv70?

Lets do some math. i got 105 Shard Currency from 7 Shards. So literally the exchange is
    1shard = 15 Shard currency.