Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Shard Shop 2.0 & Fleet Shop 2.0 Clarification requested

The CG dev team and community manager have been active lately. I wanted to summarize some concerns some have made and ask if we could receive an official comment.

Shard Shop 2.0
So far, as you've already heard, the Shard Shop changes have been well received when viewed in isolation, along with all the other recent changes implemented on 9/20. The addition of gear here has been awesome, allowing me to convert all other extra shop currency into Shard Shop currency to buy gear. Love it.

Fleet Shop 2.0
Those that are well into end-game content don't really have anything negative to say about removing gear from the Fleet Store; however, many new players, or f2p, or long-time players who don't need zetas (or can't use) , and have all the ships, are clearly upset at the removal of gear here. In their unique circumstances, spending an expensive price on gear in fleet store was better than buying zetas they couldn't use.

Could you shed light on your decision to stop selling gear in the Fleet Arena Store? Why not offer gear in both Fleet And Shard Shops? Is your decision final?

I ask these questions, because you have all shown an interest in listening to your player base, and try where possible to make us happy. Gear has been a concern for a long time.