Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Ship battle in Grand arena isn't "working"

Dear Players, dear Developers,

I wanted for long to say this in forums. Although i believe that the developers are not paying serious attention to forums,i ll give it a try.
The ship battle in Grand arena, is not working as it should and i will explain what i mean.

When we have a combined battle in Grand arena, ships and characters, the ship is in the Back position, and therefore a player with very strong character team ( Revan or anything else ) can Block the way and consequently the ship battle, can be never took place, something that is not intended, when we speak for ships and characters battle.

I have noticed that the majority of players do not give big attention to ships, and therefore from a combined ship and character battle, the Grand arena fails to fulfill its purpose: A battle with ships and characters, and has absolutely no difference than the battle only with characters.

The solution, i propose and strongly recommend, is to put to First line of battle the ship battle, so it will become unavoidable for anyone, if wants to win, to give a first battle with ships.
By putting the ships on the back zone, simply negates them, and there is no reason at all why we speak for Ships battle.

Thank you and hope for this to be improved.