Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Ship Hardware Coming Soon?

While everyone is sitting here waiting for Territory battles, I am sat wondering whatever did happen to the Ship Hardware that has been "Coming Soon" for almost a year now.

@CG_Kozispoon Is this still in the works? Keen as mustard to enhance ships :smiley:
  • People actually care about ships ? I never experienced something as frustrating and not fun as ships battle in this game. It's utterly unbalanced, bugged, there are not enough ships and they're quite a pain to farm, you basically need twice the usual farm since you also need a pilot, some ships are overpowered, admirals aren't balanced at all and everything is about RNG. I win more fights since i mostly auto-battle, figure this out !

One day you perfect win, the other day you are annihilated by the same team, some ships hit for 8k, other deal 90k...

Personally i don't care for this part of the game at all and i'd be glad they totally remove it from the game. Having to endure this to earn some mandatory zetas is the most annoying thing on Earth. There are a lot of things to tune, fix and solve before they add anything to Ships.
  • "Gamorrean;c-1234560" wrote:
    They need to remove the "Coming soon"

Ha! +1 they need to do this.
  • "CG_Kozispoon;c-1223719" wrote:
    "Buffems;c-1223712" wrote:
    Are you guy at EA ever going to more with ships? You introduced them and have done much else with it. I'd like to see light side and dark side ship nodes like you do for the characters in the game. Better and easier way to farm ships would be great.

Ships and other aspects of the game are still on our radar, but our team has admittedly been occupied with content of territorial proportions as of late.

• I love ships but if hardware ends up being just like mods where speed is king, I'd rather they remain "coming soon".
    Krjst0ff
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Gamorrean;c-1234560" wrote:
    They need to remove the "Coming soon"

Perhaps they should just change it to "Coming next august"
  • That ingame ship hardware "coming soon" stuff is since when? 1 year ago when ship release?

*Just asking
  • "RacerDejak;c-1234683" wrote:
    That ingame ship hardware "coming soon" stuff is since when? 1 year ago when ship release?

*Just asking

Yeah it was there since release of ships a year ago.

• "Kyno;c-1234615" wrote:
    "CG_Kozispoon;c-1223719" wrote:
    "Buffems;c-1223712" wrote:
    Are you guy at EA ever going to more with ships? You introduced them and have done much else with it. I'd like to see light side and dark side ship nodes like you do for the characters in the game. Better and easier way to farm ships would be great.

Ships and other aspects of the game are still on our radar, but our team has admittedly been occupied with content of territorial proportions as of late.

Yeah I fully expected that would be the case, just would be good to get better utilization out of our ships. they are by far too hard to farm at the moment so hardware and better farming would be great