Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Ships battles burned into my phone screen

So I'm not really into ships that much so I load up the battle and hit auto. Now I have the battle screen icons burned into the screen of my phone. I am really upset about this and I think this is physical evidence these battles take too long. Nevertheless EA should be repairing my phone. Note, once the battle ends the screen changes so it is not a result of sitting for hours, and my screen times out too. I have a Samsung Note 5. Similar concerns?
  • have you never done a raid battle? They seem to last way longer than a ships battle which has very little stationary graphics.
  • "scuba;803265" wrote:
    have you never done a raid battle? They seem to last way longer than a ships battle which has very little stationary graphics.

Ya I've done them all. I don't know why it is ships.
  • "Grpeephole303;803252" wrote:
    "keiths9216;803231" wrote:
    "Grpeephole303;803187" wrote:
    Thats your phones defect. Not EAs fault.

And after what they did to battlefront its not easy for me to take EAs side

I consider that possibility if I also had other things burned, but I don't.

The fact that a 7 minute image could mess with you phone means your screen sucks.

Notice your the only one complaining about this issue? That should a
    "Grpeephole303;803252" wrote:
    "keiths9216;803231" wrote:
    "Grpeephole303;803187" wrote:
    Thats your phones defect. Not EAs fault.

And after what they did to battlefront its not easy for me to take EAs side

I consider that possibility if I also had other things burned, but I don't.

The fact that a 7 minute image could mess with you phone means your screen sucks.

Notice your the only one complaining about this issue? That should be telling

Obviously or I wouldn't have bothered posting mine! Maybe there's a chance someone sees my post with a similar concern hence someone has to be first?

Why don't you just stol creeping the post it doesn't prove anything except.
  • Seriously think that the OP just had a bad screen. I use the same Note 5 and have had no problems with images burned onto my screen. And I've logged countless of hours on this game.

Not EA's fault of having a faulty screen. In lieu of all the recalls with Samsung, I'd be much more inclined to think Samsung needs to rectify the issue (and not EA).
  • "Baze;803285" wrote:
    Seriously think that the OP just had a bad screen. I use the same Note 5 and have had no problems with images burned onto my screen. And I've logged countless of hours on this game.

Ya I've had this phone for a year and never had this issue before in this game or anywhere so I have no clue.
  • "Scobby7373773;803281" wrote:
    This happens sometimes do go "irregular" pixel usage (whatever the heck that means).

Sometimes the discoloration is permanent, but you might be able to recalibrate the pixels to their correct working order. There are apps that can do this for you; google "image burned into cell phone screen" or search your app store.

Finally some advice! Lol thank you I will try it out.
  • contact samsung, they probably have a better help desk than EA anyway.
  • You will need to contact your device's manufacturer regarding this issue. Thank you.