Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Sith Trooper zeta

Added to his unique

While Sith trooper is alive sith allies crit chance goes towards tenacity up, defense up, and crit avoidance. When sith troopers falls under 50% hp all sith allies gain 20% protection for 3 turns and all other dark side allies 10% protection for 3 turns; this cannot stack. (Maybe) When sith trooper dies 50% of his hp is given back to all living allies equally and gain defense up for 1 turn.
  • It's not added sith compared to the insane amount of rebels. It's an added zeta not sith.
  • Ok, idk if its just me but it bugs the heck out of me when people propose a zeta ability for an ability that already a lvl8 omega!!!!!!! You can't put a zeta on something that's already lvl8!!! You can only add a zeta to an ability thats level 7 then the level 8 would be a zeta. Do people really not understand this?!?! Sorry but it just really bugs me for some reason lol
    anonidude
    Rising Newcomer
    "DarthApok;c-1088243" wrote:
    Ok, idk if its just me but it bugs the heck out of me when people propose a zeta ability for an ability that already a lvl8 omega!!!!!!! You can't put a zeta on something that's already lvl8!!! You can only add a zeta to an ability thats level 7 then the level 8 would be a zeta. Do people really not understand this?!?! Sorry but it just really bugs me for some reason lol

I don't see why not. If it's part of a character rework then those who had omegad the ability would get refunds of the omega.

Just because it hasn't happened yet isn't to say it shouldn't happen in the future.

That being said I'm not a big fan of no name characters getting zeta abilities at all.
  • ^^This right here. Other than the first order because they're supposed to be the best of the best zeta should only be for named toons.

• There are a lot of exceptions but most of the time it seems like if a character has three abilities total they have no zeta abilities, four offers one zeta, and five offers two zetas. Typically the "nameless characters" only have three abilities, and with that no zeta... Sith trooper is no exception to these trends but if he wasn't that would be a cool zeta for him
  • That's a retards reason to not give a zeta ability when they already have 8 lvls.

If the code restricts EA from having a 9th then rework the level 1 10% defense and apply to his base defense. No point to refund the mats since they're so easy to farm for a lvl 1 ability upgrade.