Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Solicitation for Topics of Interest

Hello Holotable Heroes,

As I've been working on a plan for broader community engagement, I've also been considering visiting topics of interest that you, the players, would like to hear more about.

While this seems like the perfect opportunity for trolls to really let it fly on this thread (it's the internet, I get it), let me be more specific by adding the caveat that I am not asking for a list of currently-known, hot-button issues. I am very familiar with the sentiment surrounding those issues, and have done my part to communicate your feelings.

What I'm asking for are any topics of interest that need more explanation (such as a dev breakdown on certain game mechanics -- similar to the Scrybe video breakdown), might be fun to talk about ( for example, some of your favorite Galactic Challenges and what made them enjoyable), or a behind the scenes look at older features/content (I plan on one day telling the story about staying at the studio until 4am to work on the STR mere days before its release).

So, let's hear it. Feel free to include reasons you think it's fun or valuable for the community to explore your suggested topic.
  • @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI
    I would like to know why the contents of T4 hard crate are so bad? It takes another 135 key cards after obtaining T3 yet the rewards are almost identical apart from a handful of extra mod pieces. Can't you ask the devs to spread some of the later rewards out to make this crate less terrible?
  • "Nauros;c-2345422" wrote:
    Did they completely give up on the official forums? One would expect the Mace rework to appear here soon after it was shown in those videos.

i guess, Doja got a penatly for his last message that refered to user posts:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/2342841#Comment_2342841
  • "24_Tuesdays;c-2345432" wrote:
    "zatho;c-2345425" wrote:
    "Nauros;c-2345422" wrote:
    Did they completely give up on the official forums? One would expect the Mace rework to appear here soon after it was shown in those videos.

i guess, Doja got a penatly for his last message that refered to user posts:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/2342841#Comment_2342841

source?

No source, that is why it is a guess and no fact. However he promised us an update on this issue alsmost two weeks ago, saying "until the next week". Asking about the drop rates can't take that long to find out. Except their internal communication is as bad as their external.
  • How about quality of life improvements as a topic of discussion? I have 2.
    1. Always keep TW and TB icons on the event list to the right at the Home Screen. Don’t push them off for other events.
    2. Create a sandbox mode for omicrons. If you want plastic buy them home are they supposed to test the ones for TW or TB?
  • "Skylis_Faye_08;c-2345976" wrote:
    How about the ability to sell excess gear? I started a discussion in feedback home -> gear and UI on selling excess gear to explore options for trade in value or an exchange system

You can scrap excess gear for relic materials at the scavenger