Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Special Operations Event Discussion

The Special Operations Marquee Event series is starting soon! Please leave any feedback about these events here.
  • I enjoyed both Krennic and Death Trooper events. The 'try before you buy' thing is a great idea, but in practice we didn't really get to see what they can do. Though I'm not sure how that can really be improved.

At least we now have some more Dark Side toons from Rogue One. Plus, they snuck in a new ship while we were busy playing. :)
  • This event is pure TRASH.

When an event says 80+ It should mean that 80+ can complete it, not geared/modded 85's...this game has become P2W trash and is no longer the fun casual mobile game I can play while taking a dump on the clock.
  • Seems impossible to me despite far exceeding the requirements, not impressed again. This game takes up far too much time.
  • Are you all serious with Tier IV WTF!?! I autoed through 1 thru 3 and then Tier IV which says 80+ is impossible with my strongest squad. Why are you all trying to destroy this game. Star Wars fans are loyal but you all are making the game annoying to play. I am very close to deleting this.
  • Came here to b**** about tier IV too... 7-star GIX Palpatine/Vader/RG and 7-star GIX IG88/86, all with 4-5 star mods, get half my team wiped out in the first attack on stage 2 with all the gd synergies. Tier IV should be moved to Tier V, a bonus for extra shards, and replaced with a completely rebalanced tier IV that actually fits the recommendation.
  • "CF_Jedi1234;874496" wrote:
    @ CG_CapGaSP
    Really good stuff, but till tier 3 of the first 2 events was a ridiculously easy for me, I run a really weak squad. But tier 4 suddenly got super tough.
    Hope your team can balance this out for any other future character marquee events.
    P.S. Could you please add a event which gives tough gear or any new droid's shards to level 68-75 kind of players?
    Gear which are required to get to g8, BX-Droid Commando shards for eg.
    Thanks
    CF_Jedi1234
    I have made a BX-Droid Commando idea

Could you share the line up that you used to finish Tier IV? Thanx
  • Tier 4 is ridiculous for the krennic event. I managed to kill 2 people in the final part and that's as close as i've gotten.
  • I'm curious as to why the Forced Ally tech was only active for the first event and not all 4? That was the most disappointing aspect of the event for me. I was expecting it to apply to all 4 sub-events.
  • What is wrong with this company? This latest marquee event is their most blatant attempt to bait people into buying their overpriced packs. Tiers I-III are laughable and are designed to make you feel like you're close to accomplishing something and unlocking a new character, then tier IV does the most ridiculous hard switch to impossible. After about 20 attempts I was able to kill 2 of them only once and the moment I did the AI went bats#@t and starting doing nothing but 30k+ hits with double bonus attacks for each one lol. I was obliterated. 80+ my a##.
  • I really like the concept for these events, but every Tier 4 (except the first event) was near impossible. It said 80+, which I am and I ran Palpatine lead, Vader, RG, and combinations of Magmatrooper, Shoretrooper, and Sidious, but once I kill the Death Troopers and the Shoretrooper on event 4, Krennic gets a huge speed boost for some reason and starts dealing insane damage. And where was the forced ally? We could have at least had someone like Jyn as an ally.