Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Speed Secondaries

Deleting because people are terrible.
  • You played for 3 years? The games only just celebrated its second anniversary. Can I borrow your TARDIS?
  • "Dreislao;c-1490422" wrote:
    You played for 3 years? The games only just celebrated its second anniversary. Can I borrow your TARDIS?

I am so sorry, Troll. I didn't calculate exactly for you. I started playing at launch, November 2015, so 2 years and 4 months. Why be that way? You must have miserable life.
  • A bit of lighthearted fun nothing else. Although I would suggest you abandon your search for “god mods” in favour of a thicker skin.
  • You need to do a better job with lighthearted fun because it did not seem that way. Upnaught's reply did, but not yours. The reason for that is because you posted just to point out an error, and not to add anything to the the post, making it seem Trollish.
  • It's a bit ridiculous to start pulling conclusions out of such small data sets. Why not set up a form where people can add data to your research before saying everything is broken
  • It is something I have noticed, but not compiled. Many people complain about it, so it is likely a legitimate issue. I've farmed a lot of mods and never get the speed to increase the max number of times, but see it happen with other secondaries often. You're right that it is a small sample set and is therefore inconclusive, but I am not going to put that much effort into uncovering something that should not need to be uncovered. The post was more about venting than anything else. Regardless about what is said or done on this or any other forum, it is likely none of it will make a difference.
  • But I am learning that posting on forums is not a good source of venting. Other people's need to be abrasive does not help the venting factor.