Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Star Wars Galaxy Of Rebels

I know this isn't a new opinion and many will view it as just another whiner who hates the meta. That being said, Rebels are killing this game. I'm all for new content and whatever form that takes and I'm happy we now have a Luke that uses a lightsaber (even though jedi isn't one of his classifications) but reworking a series of characters that have dominated this game and adding another crazy powerful toon to their midst is mind boggling to me when they were already the most diverse class of toons in the game and arguably still the most powerful. Why is there complete disregard for toons like Grievous or entire factions like Separatist and Nightsisters when we seemingly get a new addition or rework of a rebel toon every month? If you believe "Diversity" in this game has never been better tell me the last time you saw droids or nightsisters in the top 100 of arena or if you've ever seen a competent separatist team. If that "Diversity" was really a priority then ALL classes would see improvements as much as the rebels have instead of being on the backburner for months or in some cases (like the nightsisters) years at a time