Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Starter packs

Has anyone made a list of starter packs and what's in them?
  • ok. heres one:

dooku/darkside pack 5$ -used to have dooku but now (i think) has either dooku, savage oppress, or greedo. probably still worth it

droid pack 25$ - has hk-47, ig-86, ig-88 and some shards for 86. nice foundation to a droid team, if you think you want that

jedi pack 35$(?) -mace and jedi gaurdian are in it. JG is not very usefull and mace is O.K. most say this isnt worth it.

heroine pack 50$(?) has bariss, ahsoka, and ventress. some people find ahsoka and ventress useful here and there, and bariss is great for GW.

jedi master apprentice pack 50$(?) I think this is only available in the UK or something. Has Anakin, QGJ, and ahsoka shards. Seems alright.

Rancor raid bundle 55$ has ackbar, luminara and rg+crystals. Everyone says this sucks but you mnow what, plenty of rg shards and a head start for luminara means that if it wasnt for the price, this is at least more useful to a head start in pvp imthan most of the other packs, which is good for an early lead in your shard.

TFA Bundle 100$: has finn and kylo ren+crystals. This one seems pretty bad to me, you can farm both without too mich trouble and they arent make or break characters

ps i was too lazy to put in how there are shards included in almost all of these.
  • Does anyone know, whether this is still up to date?

From personal experience i know that there still are the following packs:
    Dark Side Starter Pack 1: 500 Crystals + Dooku or Opress or Veers (5,50€). Are there Packs 2 and 3?
    Jedi Starter Pack: 4*Mace, 3* Jedi Guardian (2* + Shards), 70 JC Shards (~45,00€).

Are there other packs, especially for new players?