Forum Discussion

2 years ago

[SUGGESTION] - Please make Hera's "healthiest enemy" marker more pronounced.

Hi CG,

As we all know, that Hera's basic attack puts "expose" debuff on the healthiest enemy.

And the game provides us with a marker to recognise which one is the healthiest enemy at a certain turn. A small red "HEALTHIEST" word that flashes for a few seconds (1 second at most, i believe).

Me, more often than not, i miss to see that marker in the heat of the battle. Thus, idk who to attack at that round.

Please make that marker more pronounced like Bossk's "weakest enemy" marker. A big animated red crosshair that attracts attention at once.

Thanks for reading.
And thanks for making this true in the future.

• "herd_nerfer;c-2403874" wrote:
    It's not a bad suggestion but if you keep playing for a while you'll quickly out-grow phoenix and it won't matter to you. They were a good team once, but that was a long time ago in a Galaxy of Heroes far, far away. Even the addition of Heras omicron couldn't bring them back to relevance.

Thanks.

I still play them from time to time...haha
    For Galactic Quest, some events that need rebel squad etc

But also for my rebel fleet. So i keep upgrading them.
    I also put them as a defense squad for my GAC.

So yes, i still need them for a very long time.
  • "GegeGerard24;c-2403875" wrote:
    "herd_nerfer;c-2403874" wrote:
    It's not a bad suggestion but if you keep playing for a while you'll quickly out-grow phoenix and it won't matter to you. They were a good team once, but that was a long time ago in a Galaxy of Heroes far, far away. Even the addition of Heras omicron couldn't bring them back to relevance.

Thanks.

I still play them from time to time...haha
    For Galactic Quest, some events that need rebel squad etc

But also for my rebel fleet. So i keep upgrading them.
    I also put them as a defense squad for my GAC.

So yes, i still need them for a very long time.

/waves hand ~ these are not the rebels you're looking for
  • "GegeGerard24;d-261558" wrote:
    Hi CG,

As we all know, that Hera's basic attack puts "expose" debuff on the healthiest enemy.

And the game provides us with a marker to recognise which one is the healthiest enemy at a certain turn. A small red "HEALTHIEST" word that flashes for a few seconds (1 second at most, i believe).

Me, more often than not, i miss to see that marker in the heat of the battle. Thus, idk who to attack at that round.

Please make that marker more pronounced like Bossk's "weakest enemy" marker. A big animated red crosshair that attracts attention at once.

Thanks for reading.
    And thanks for making this true in the future.

Have you tried not playing at 4x speed? The marker would show up long if you need to see it.
  • "PrettyFly4QuiGuy;c-2404055" wrote:
    Have ou tried not playing at 4x speed?

• You can hit the 4x speed button if your turn meter gets close to 100% then switch it back afterward
  • It's not a bad suggestion but if you keep playing for a while you'll quickly out-grow phoenix and it won't matter to you. They were a good team once, but that was a long time ago in a Galaxy of Heroes far, far away. Even the addition of Heras omicron couldn't bring them back to relevance.
  • "yolkywareagle;c-2403955" wrote:
    They get you chimera

My Chimera is 6* (sort of)...because i unlocked 6* but i can't upgrade it due to lack of ship money...haha

• From the ongoing TW at my guild.

I am not sure what have happened there, but this phoenix squad defended them self well.
    It needed 4 battles to defeat them...lol
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2404034" wrote:
    "GegeGerard24;c-2404030" wrote:

From the ongoing TW at my guild.

I am not sure what have happened there, but this phoenix squad defended them self well.
    It needed 4 battles to defeat them...lol

They were attacked by banner chasers who have little to no skill and used the wrong sorts of teams. Doesn’t make the team any good.

Well that's why we need a better healthiest enemy marker.