Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Surprise!.....

Surprise!.... You just put off farming your last *7 Jedi you needed (60/100) to receive *7 yoda, to focus on a more viable arena toon (dooku) because we neglected to tell you in advance that yoda was coming back.. Well.. Today!! Enjoy another wasted yoda event!
  • "Suppahotfire;251331" wrote:
    Yea I speak for everyone in the game when I say and I quote " Fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkk you EA" and thanks for waisting our time o:)

In before snip.
  • "LeoRavus;250870" wrote:
    "jayskywalker;24121" wrote:
    Surprise!.... You just put off farming your last *7 Jedi you needed (60/100) to receive *7 yoda, to focus on a more viable arena toon (dooku) because we neglected to tell you in advance that yoda was coming back.. Well.. Today!! Enjoy another wasted yoda event!

I take it that's a hard-node only Jedi? Maybe you'll get lucky and make it. I doubt I will.

Actually it's JC, which doesn't sound hard but I simed only him in cantina today with 1 refresh and all his hard battles and only came out with 9 shards! 31 more to go before event ends and figure out how to beat yoda. Just frustrated we didn't have more time.. And there's people on both sides of the fence on this one obviously but I'm glad I'm not the only one in this position
  • I'm f2p player of course so I needed to work on a more viable arena team to insure top 100 and keep getting crystals needed to keep up with refreshes and farming, didn't just stop farming JC cause I wanted "more toons"
  • Im just gonna get 7* yoda next time, hopefully higher level toons will do it for me, and i will get back to farming barris i guess...... its too bad her only real use beyond 4* seems to be this event, for GW she is awesome at 4*
  • "jayskywalker;252842" wrote:
    "LeoRavus;250870" wrote:

I take it that's a hard-node only Jedi? Maybe you'll get lucky and make it. I doubt I will.

Actually it's JC, which doesn't sound hard but I simed only him in cantina today with 1 refresh and all his hard battles and only came out with 9 shards! 31 more to go before event ends and figure out how to beat yoda. Just frustrated we didn't have more time.. And there's people on both sides of the fence on this one obviously but I'm glad I'm not the only one in this position

Well there's still 6 days left. Hopefully the RNG gods will smile on you.

Honestly I expected it to show up around this time, but I spaced on how many Ahsoka shards I would need. It would have been nice for them to count down like last time as a reminder. I believe they counted down the entire month after the first event. I may barely get her to 6* this time. It'll be on the last day of the event if I do.

Yep, they need to work on their communication. No doubt this was done on purpose so people will panic and buy energy to get their Jedis starred in a hurry.
  • "Suppahotfire;251331" wrote:
    Yea I speak for everyone in the game when I say and I quote " Fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkk you EA" and thanks for waisting our time o:)

I say +1 before it gets deleted :)
  • "LeoRavus;252891" wrote:
    "jayskywalker;252842" wrote:
    "LeoRavus;250870" wrote:

Well there's still 6 days left. Hopefully the RNG gods will smile on you.

Thanks! You as well!