Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Tank Takedown Raid Bugs

I've got some interesting experience to share with this last raid... Grievous used his Baleful Laugh as soon as one of his droids died, before the ability came off cooldown (on more than one occasion).

The two instances caught on camera are in the video below. At the 00:10 second mark and 00:32 second marks you can clearly see his Baleful Laugh is on cooldown and he still uses the ability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP78SmwBSvY
  • Is this a visual bug? It appears he's gaining his Tactical Maneuvering buff and the cooldown counters are not resetting.
  • I think that might be a visual bug. Both times he used it right after tactical manuvering triggered. First Time the buff itself was blocked buy buff immunity but gg and one of the IG 100 still gained 100% tm.

Just more bugs in the raid. Could be similar to the problem they have with rancor devour cd not updating after rancor slam and he is still able to use it.
  • In my guild some people dealt a lot of damage and scored ZERO points in Tank Takedown, while people who dealt almost no damage scored millions of points. That's a real bug.
  • I've seen the same thing with Grievous's laugh, and also seen all 4 enemies ignore Yoda's foresight.
  • I have ran a team multiple times on phase 1 and have noticed similar effect every time (i retreated and tried again). I didn't think it was visual so I didn't look for it but I have seen this repeated over and over on each run where i droped an IG (the one on the left) or the battle droid - or both. Should be easy to check and repeat for the QA team
  • THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO FIX THIS??? GRIEVOUS IGNORES HIS COOLDOWNS FOR BOTH OF HIS SPECIALS. I FIGHT HIM DAILY, AND FIGHT AFTER FIGHT, HE CONTINUES TO IGNORE HIS COOLDOWNS!! ITS ANNOYING AS HELL, AND ITS GETTING OLD FAST!!
  • Yes, that bug needs to get fixed. What I noticed today...

1. After GG did his 1st AOE, before anybody on my squad took a 2nd turn, JKA's 2nd attack caused both Magnaguards to taunt immediately and I've never seen that before. It kept happening, felt like a bug.

2. The tank dodging is pretty ridiculous. On more than one occasion IG88 or HK47 would use their AOE and hit everything except one part of the tank. There's no way for the main turret to dodge an attack without the entire tank dodging the attack as well. Please get rid of dodge on the tank, there's no way a slow moving tank like that is dodging anything, not to mention that the individual cannons on the tank are not going to jump out of the way of an incoming laser bolt.