Forum Discussion

8 years ago

TB - How to Calculate Your Guild's Potential Stars Earned

Hi! So you want to "Moneyball" Territory Battles, eh? For all my fellow number nerds, I have created a spreadsheet to calculate your guild's Potential Stars Earned!

My guild has 74M GP and we just earned 28 stars. But we most likely should be earning 33 stars.

Here is the Google Sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YLGTBV_Jz0yMNJHa6a-KKVf2aobJ2RqDeD6JRStaw04/edit?usp=sharing

I highly highly suggest that you first go to the tab "INSTRUCTIONS". It's a bit complex, but once you are familiar with the setup, things should go smoothly. I tried to simplify it as much as possible.

Note: best viewed on an actual computer rather than a mobile device.

Disclaimer:
The TP range that I've calculated are simply based on numbers. It DOES NOT account for your actual roster, which characters get used in Platoons, which characters are "forced" into certain zones for Required Combat Missions, etc.

Have fun with the numbers! Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions! I'm just doing my part to help out the SWGOH community.

Plus a quick shoutout to all of the SWGOH Devs! We know you're working hard, so thank you for your dedication! Cheers!