Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Territory War Commands Issue

I am an officer in a guild and for the first time ever since we have been able to issue commands and prohibit territories I have been prompted with this message when trying to prohibit a territory

Is anyone else seeing this? It used to just let me close down a territory without entering a command now it is making me type something.

NOT complaining because this is just a minor inconvenience, just want to know if this is a glitch or if this is WAI.
  • "Tbirds01;c-1889379" wrote:
    You should just type: fight.
    But in all seriousness, I believe it would help to clarify for the members of the guild what you need them to do. Although it is a bit more inconvenient.

It's dumb to require it though. Hopefully just a bug.
  • "Tbirds01;c-1889379" wrote:
    But in all seriousness, I believe it would help to clarify for the members of the guild what you need them to do. Although it is a bit more inconvenient.

Why do you need to type to 'clarify'? Isn't it pretty obvious if one zone has a block on it and one zone has a yellow circle what the intention is?
  • Yup, looks like a new change. I never put text on my attack focus command but now it's making me type something. Stupid.
  • You should just type: fight.
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    "TVF;c-1889399" wrote:
    "Tbirds01;c-1889379" wrote:

It's dumb to require it though. Hopefully just a bug.

I would assume it's because of the sad emoji thing in chat.
    braskme
    New Spectator
    It makes sense for defense, but it's not as useful for offense. If there were separate saved Messages for offense at least I could spam DO NOT PRELOAD TM, but there's already not enough to cover all the defensive assignments for 10 areas with 6.
  • We use a separate communication app for the in depth instructions we usually just use the prohibit on the war page so people know not to place squads there without express authorization. So we normally just need to click the prohibit button and generally don't enter commands there.

Again just a minor inconvenience but just want to know if it is a bug or not @CG_SBCrumb