Forum Discussion

harvestmouse1
New Spectator
3 years ago

The modern day gear crunch (50R-T)

So one of the biggest complaints towards CG is the unnecessary 'gear crunch'.

Mark 5 stun guns and Mark 3 Carbantis were (I guess still can be to a degree) a real pain to obtain in the amounts needed. So....(to a degree) CG acknowledged it was a problem and fixed it.

However, if feels to me that Mk5 SG and Mk3 Carbs gear crunch was nothing compared to the new gear crunch that CG have created.

Anybody farming characters that have come out in the last 18 months (which I guess is everybody who isn't new) is feeling the Mk9 Kyrotech battle computers and especially the Mk7 Kyrotech shock prods.

So.......CG are aware of the problem (they're selling packs for them after all) yet..........another new character (50R-T) and yet another new character that needs both from Gear 8 onwards ............

What are you playing at CG? I've literally got 36 characters totally stalled on Mk7 Kyrotech shock prods right now (from gear 8 (so will need hundreds) to gear 12)...........I never had the problem to this degree with stun guns and carbantis. You've unnecessarily created this issue. Or purposely for income, even though it was a massive complaint?

STOP RELEASING CHARACTERS THAT NEED Mk7 Kyrotech shock prods PLEASE........... or at the least until G12......