Forum Discussion

6 years ago

The truth about the Padmé event

Ok, after trying to get a 7* Padmé for 3 long days now (and closely observing the pattern to my best abilities) I have to say that:
I think we will never see a team like that owned by actual players. This Padmé team is so over the top artificially hyped up that it can only be explained by mod and gear levels only the 0.001% might be able to obtain.
Additionally it is extremely RNG dependent.
Why do I come to that conclusion. The mechanics are chaotic at best. One time Padmé (without buff) kicks a solid toon for 45k damage and other times debuffs are not only immediately dispelled, but turn into buffs. Not even mentioning the 100% turn meter gains.

So unless you have paid for the new Droideka you have to participate in the lottery. And that is extremely frustrating. It’s completely RNG dependent. In ways I’ve never seen before in this game. Meaning: it’s not a question of which effects might or might not be triggered by an action. No, your success is dependent on how Padmé slept today and if JKA feels like instakilling your GG by doing 70k damage or just tickle him for 12k.

So people don’t tell me that you got Padmé 7* with this or that team. Because the truth is: it doesn’t matter. Maybe you got lucky. Good for you. But another guy has 500 tries with the same team already and didn’t get lucky.

I guess this is where we bury strategy and say “Hello” to gambling.

Rant over.