Forum Discussion

5 years ago

These arena shard chats are extremely annoying

So I've gotten rank number 1 for the first time recently several times in arena after changing my payout and quite frankly the climb up really isn't too bad between padme and the grievous nuke squad. Everyday though I have seen someone running the exact same nuke team except with less zetas, worse mods, and lower gear in squad arena. Yet everyday they seem to never get pushed out of the top 20. I have a full g12 plus all zetas high end mods nuke squad with a relic 7 grievous and I consistently get pushed back to the mid 30s and have to fight my way back at some obscure hour and waste a refresh just to get back up to the top. There's no logical explanation for why I get tagged everyday and somebody with a way worse squad sits in the same spot unless there's some underhanded stuff going on. That being said I know this has been brought up before just expressing frustration that working hard on a team means less then getting into some exclusive arena chat that allows you to not get constantly hit. This game should've moved more crystals away from squad arena a long time ago, and I would hope that along with these so called anti-cheating measures you are working on that this would be something that could be discussed and somehow monitored as well as it creates an unfair playing field for essentially what is the most necessary resource in the game, crystals.