Forum Discussion

6 years ago

They broke GA matchmaking.

My first opponent has 200k higher toon GP. That's 10% advantage. It works out two two additional G12 teams with zetas. This is a bunch of BS.

• "HerderOfNerf;c-1897619" wrote:

Equal GP is fair. It rewards players for building a strong roster. There's a guy in my group two divisions higher. He literally has one million more GP just for toons. That's about as dumb as it gets.

Well, that sounds horrible. Then again, your previous comment seems to indicate that the player you're facing is actually in worse shape than you are.
    "HerderOfNerf;c-1897497" wrote:
    There's one guy on my group with 4 million GP and only 9 g12 toons. I'm at 3 million and have 44.

Seeying as the def slots default to the player in the lowest division, you're in good shape with a 35 g12 toon advantage over your opponent.
    On top of that he's most likely at a severe disadvantage in his division because your opponents max banner potential is way lower than that of his division peers. Maybe they compensate for that though, but that remains to be seen. Obviously that doesn't effect you, i merely mention it because imo your opponent is far worse off than you are while you're the one who feels shafted.