Forum Discussion

8 years ago

This forum is hilarious.

I see a nerf Boba thread, and a boba won't do anything against the new rebels thread. There are multiple threads floating around deciding if vader is better than Wiggs or on par with CUP. Nobody seems to agree on anything. It's pretty comical. It's as though we want every toon nerfbuffed.
  • "GrizzlyPip;810728" wrote:
    What or who is Wiggs? Is that supposed to be some term used for Biggs and Wedge together?

That is correct Wiggs is wedge+Biggs=wiggs
  • "BulYwif;810717" wrote:
    "MasterMasterTimelord;810694" wrote:
    "JPBrunel;810342" wrote:
    CUP is way OP! He's the "secret meta"... Nerf him!

Lobot is much more OP

And in term of power, he's just under Fives and Sun Fac ! Weird ....

Lol Chewie too
  • LordStyling,
    Pretty much you have for a joke thread with everyone arguing everything in it.

C3PO, the Ewok God:
    Talk and let others do the fighting. Basic:
    Call two Ewok allies to assist dealing -100% less damage.
    If you don't fight I'll keep talking. Special (5turn):
    Use the basic 3 times in a row.
    Cowardess and diplomacy. Unique:
    Empire enemies do -50% more damage against C3PO and Ewoks.
    Annoy to death unique:
    Star encounter with a 2 turn taunt. Whenever an Ewok dies say "oh my" triggering irritation causing him to taunt for 2 turns, and recover 50% protection. If that Ewok was Ewok elder, ewok elder gets revived.
    (Makes it so ewok elder can just revive the Ewok again)
    Speed: 90
    Health: 100000
    Protection:110000
  • "Tuftedpaper85;810538" wrote:
    "Nikoms565;810439" wrote:
    At least most people agree that the tournament structure stinks. ;)

The tournament structure is great if you only look at it as a way to ease the credit and gear crunch. The only real issue with it is the power creep brought on by the characters locked behind it

What's the point in trying to unlock a new char when you can't even afford to level, gear, star, and mod the characters you already have. 5 million from a credit heist is a sick joke at this point.
  • One of my favorite things about this forum is the last couple days of the month when you get a "Who is the login chaeacter next month?" every day.

It's lije they don't even realize it doesn't matter. Knowing doesn't change anything. And you don't need a thread a day fir ANYTHING...