Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Thrawn 85 ezra, chop, kan, hera, zeb, gear8

Hello folks.

It's not a bragging discussion. Just wanted to say that it's possible. Yes it's a rnd, but still.
https://i.imgur.com/7sWa2Pn.png
They're not exactly greatly modded and all
https://swgoh.gg/u/uthertg/collection/?f=phoenix
As you can see, my account is not particularly great. However I've managed to finish it yesterday. Only ezra modded semi-good(-ish), rest is decent. None of the toons were remodded.

Few tricks from me (although it's basically the same that some other users described).

1) Chop is a must. No kidding. New omega is a must. It will help you a lot. I believe that you could kill him with good Sabine as well, but I do believe you will need a bit better gear to do that.
2) Ofc Zeb is a key for cc Thrawn and/or DT's
3) I don't have Kannan's omega, but I do believe it can help you a lot.

Also it was not pretty battle at all for me too. Thrawn Fractured Hera with his 1st attack(not Kannan). Which was not optimal at all. But when you have Kannan and Chop - it's easier to draw all damage from vulnerable character.

I can describe my battle as:

I auto'd first 2 waves. After that I manually finished the 3rd one. I did it because I wanted to use only auto's and restore every cd I could on the 3rd wave.

At the 4th first turns goes to 2 DT's. I didn't care about their health debuff. It's not exactly something that you should fear at the beginning of the battle(imo). Thrawn fractured Hera after that. I used chop to debuff taunt and used Ezra and Zeb to dispell 2 DT's. At the same time I taunted with Kannan. Since my speed is not pretty great - Thrawn used his turn again, so I could use Hera's BP on Kannan. Rest is pretty straight forward. I sacrificed Kannan to use BP buff, but killed 2 DT's meanwhile.

If you manage to kill 2 DT's and you have all team alive - it's not exactly hard after that. The thing is to be always be aware about Thrawn's cooldown on fracture. If you keep it in mind, you can always taunt it. If you can taunt it - you can soak it. Don't forget that if Chop buffs Hera, he reduces her cd on BP(actually sometimes I've used Chop as assist for Ezra's and Hera's skills, which is gamble but hey... Rnd and all).

I always used Chop or Ezra to dispell taunt on trooper. I didn't even managed to stun Thrawn a lot. Most of the stuns he resisted(since my Zeb's potency is not great).

After all it's totally doable. Yes, it's a luck in some way, but even with this luck you need to get the idea how to use your team. Without this understanding no amount of luck will help you.

I've managed to kill him with 4 Phoenix alive(Hera, Zeb, Chop, Ezra).
No RepliesBe the first to reply

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,337 PostsLatest Activity: 4 hours ago