Forum Discussion

Baddynator
Seasoned Novice
11 months ago

Time settings changed randomly

My time settings are 1 hour earlier now. I did not change them myself.
It is only mildly annoying and only 1h earlier…still annoying.
But why did this happen? Is it a bug and will it readjust tomorrow?or do I need to contact the support?
And I repeat…no I didn’t changed it by myself.
  • Nevermind…i guess it is because of the clock change in Europe/Germany..
  • i feel like i see these same threads pop up around the same time each year. Not saying you don't do your research, but there is a search bar to assist in finding the answer to your problem before asking random strangers on the internet if that looks like a rash.
  • Your daily resets only change twice a year if you are in an area that uses DST.
  • I too got the same issue today, and my country's daylight savings was done a month ago. So there seems to be a bug.
  • "BeachKlas;c-2446835" wrote:
    I too got the same issue today, and my country's daylight savings was done a month ago. So there seems to be a bug.

Unlikely.

Your own fleet/arena PO, daily reset and a few other events are 100% locked in UTC and never change in UTC.
    There will be a relative change if you personally change your clock due to DST.

Some events (GAC, conquest, TW if memory serve) are fixed in CG time, meaning that they do change relative to UTC twice a year when DST change in California.