Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Training droid heist back to back within days...was that a mistake

where is the credit heist, I think someone got mixed up
Lots of complaints in the guild about this
  • I notice they never “screw up” and give us 2 credit heists in a row... I will settle for an in game mail of 10MM credits to forget the entire incident occurred.
  • Welp we have been sent to the trash bin, its been fun folks, time to do some real work. (All joking aside, the individual who made the mistake needs to be sent to the Rancor pit)
  • Who cares? Why is this even an issue? It's not like the credit heist won't be coming within the regular time frame. If anything you got free stuff quicker than normal...and you complain about it.
  • "thomssi;c-1332223" wrote:
    "Vinny_Vader_Vedi;c-1332146" wrote:
    Level 90 confirmed!

Back when TB was starting I went in before it properly began and there was a comment 90 and above.....

90 for sure coming and I'm going to welcome it. New level cap might mean more tiers to challenges and heists :)

"nskowyra;c-1332220" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-1332216" wrote:
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Have fun merging the next 20 threads that get created with the exact same title

No need to be mean. He's a volunteer and just doing his job.
  • "nskowyra;c-1332220" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-1332216" wrote:
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Have fun merging the next 20 threads that get created with the exact same title

Funny cause this is true. Lmao
  • "WyldStyl3;c-1332284" wrote:
    Who cares? Why is this even an issue? It's not like the credit heist won't be coming within the regular time frame. If anything you got free stuff quicker than normal...and you complain about it.

I think the concern is that if the two events are pushed manually - and someone thinks they pushed the credit heist today, then it won't come again as soon as it should.

I thought they were on a random auto-launch, but they announced one just prior to the Luke event and pushed one out manually after a bug. As such, I'm guessing they are simply loaded up like the other events (i.e. on a schedule - but pushed "manually").