Forum Discussion

frieste33
New Spectator
4 years ago

Ultimate Ability Percentages

On .gg, there's a section called "What to Zeta" that shows the percentages of the player base that have certain zetas. I like it; I think it's useful.

Is there something on .gg (or elsewhere) that shows what percentage of the player base has ultimate abilities?

I ask because I hear a lot of people do not get JML's ultimate ability, but instead save the mats for the next GL; and I'm curious if the numbers bear out that conclusion.
    ZanirN7S
    Seasoned Novice
    "westenger;c-2300083" wrote:
    I have SEE and the ult mats ready for him but I'm not spending them on him since I don't see the benefit to it.
    Will I be able to beat SLKR or JMK? No.
    Will I be able to beat Reys? Maybe but I don't face many in arena anyway.
    Do I need it for TB? I dont think so.
    Do I need it for AB? Maybe but with my current sith I dont think I can 3* the mission.
    Will it improve dramatically my CRancor scores? IDK about that. We just beat it first time.

Rather save the mats for the next GL I get.

If I'm wrong in any of these let me know. I'd be happy to give SEE the ultimate if it helped me progress, especially in CRancor

JML is one thing, but SEE without ult is like... 30% of the toon. I mean, lmao.

SEE still wipes the floor with typical SKLR comps because SLKR can't ignore Taunt, so he can't delete Armorer right away. He will poke your pretaunt.

Rey is a little tricky now for sure especially if opposing Rey is modded for offense but it's by no means a no-win situation.

Ult is awesome for Geo TB. Being able to delete two enemy toons instantly is fantastic. What are you even talking about.

What are you saving those mats up for? It's not like there are many other potential places to invest them.
  • Other than JML, I have yet to see any argument for not adding the ultimate to a GL once they are ready. While it's not a bad add, I wouldn't expect to see that soon.
  • I have SEE and the ult mats ready for him but I'm not spending them on him since I don't see the benefit to it.
    Will I be able to beat SLKR or JMK? No.
    Will I be able to beat Reys? Maybe but I don't face many in arena anyway.
    Do I need it for TB? I dont think so.
    Do I need it for AB? Maybe but with my current sith I dont think I can 3* the mission.
    Will it improve dramatically my CRancor scores? IDK about that. We just beat it first time.

Rather save the mats for the next GL I get.

If I'm wrong in any of these let me know. I'd be happy to give SEE the ultimate if it helped me progress, especially in CRancor
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Gifafi;c-2300087" wrote:
    Why would someone skip jml’s ult?

If you ran the JKR lead arena meta you never get to your ult

So people would skip on it and try to get more favorable GAC matchups but now JML lead is favorable
  • ever since the nerf update the jml ultimate is much needed, jkr lead is not as good as it was since you have zero damage