Forum Discussion

8 years ago

[VID] Rise of the Clone (Anti Zaul and Zader)

Enjoy :)

https://youtu.be/vFBnapBQUi4
  • "ForceMondeo;915501" wrote:
    Secret Recipe of Rise of the Clones: 1 Clone + 1 Jedi + 2 Rebel + 1 Bounty Hunter :o

Rise of the clone* not the clones, read the title :)
  • Great video (as always =) and music selection.

I started running that team when the first zaders came to my arena shard.

Just one detail, you should speed your rex a little bit more so its his turn after they get hit and not chirrut's.
    E.g. tfp goes and puts buff immunity, if its chirruts turn he will turn them in to hots and Rex not seeing debuffs will just use subdue... leaving you open to Vader's debuff etc.

Minor detail ofc vs b2's, Boba's etc... but I think it should hold a little bit better on defense.
  • "Malthael;915580" wrote:
    Great video (as always =) and music selection.

I started running that team when the first zaders came to my arena shard.

Just one detail, you should speed your rex a little bit more so its his turn after they get hit and not chirrut's.
    E.g. tfp goes and puts buff immunity, if its chirruts turn he will turn them in to hots and Rex not seeing debuffs will just use subdue... leaving you open to Vader's debuff etc.

Minor detail ofc vs b2's, Boba's etc... but I think it should hold a little bit better on defense.

Wow that's a really good point man. What should be these speed on Chirrut? My Rex is 235
  • @WildGrunt

If you want your rex to go before Chirrut don't forget to account for the possible +10%TM from Baze's counter attack (after a TFP)....:)

I kind want wiggs Chaze and GK but, one need good speed mods on everyone. (also it appears that biggs's unique TM gain doesn't trigger when en empire toon hits him with a regular / AoE attack ???)
  • "Sgc8647;915669" wrote:
    @WildGrunt

If you want your rex to go before Chirrut don't forget to account for the possible +10%TM from Baze's counter attack (after a TFP)....:)

I kind want wiggs Chaze and GK but, one need good speed mods on everyone. (also it appears that biggs's unique TM gain doesn't trigger when en empire toon hits him with a regular / AoE attack ???)

so basically I need him 10% slower than Rex :D
  • @BrillO
    Once you have Cleanse Daze from your counter attackers they are more vulnerable to Counter attack mechanic
    (and your Rex K2 5 SF Boba you have 3 + a dispel on counter)

Wiggs tripple is great since your can burst a Sith down in order to avoid the constant hide and seek (who gives them +20%TM and can allow them to life steal and extend their presence on the field

As Wild Grunt said. when you have crappy-below average +speed mods Call in the Clone Leader...

@WildGrunt: yes 10% slower. hence the idea to see if a 24% crit avoidance arrow is useful on him
  • I wanted to watch it, but that "music" is rubbish.

Video maker could have given a talk about it, but clearly to lazy.

I will stick to watching Warriors vids at least he knows what he is talking about.
  • "ReVenGe_in_MiNd;916753" wrote:
    I wanted to watch it, but that "music" is rubbish.

Video maker could have given a talk about it, but clearly to lazy.

I will stick to watching Warriors vids at least he knows what he is talking about.

Your volume broke?
  • Great video! Nice work!

Myself and many of my shardmates have been running this exact or very similar setup for a couple weeks now. The key is to get Rex and Boba fast, and Chirrut to go after their Boba and/or TFP goes, and definitely before their Zader and EP go.