Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Wampa furious foe display buff stats?

Is it possible to add something to Wampas interface that tells you how much offense, crit chance, and accuracy he’s at with each furious foe? I assume he is being used more since folks have him relic’d and he’s better as the match goes on. But the one thing that seems odd is that when he does furious foe nothing happens.

It would be cool and very helpful if you could add the 3 buffs above him when he does foe and then count them up as he continues to do it. Knowing how many stacks he has would help time his attacks better IMO. I usually just wait until he one swipes a toon and then I know he’s pretty tuned up.
    Vaderizer
    Seasoned Newcomer
    It's consistent; characters like Young Han, Daka, and Ventress that have stat-stacking mechanics don't give any indication of their increased stats other than the obvious changes in how they perform. I do agree that some way of seeing it would be helpful though. If only so I can see how much mastery Crunchwrap Supreme Kylo has stacked up so I can flex.
  • I never thought of it like that, that’s a really good point about those characters as well. This would be something I should mention in the next QA. Maybe the new platform they have would allow them to implement this?